Worst community ive ever seen.

Worse than World of Warcraft. Its nothing but self-entitled people demanding to be handed everything on a silver platter. Game is overly easy as it is. The problem with the gaming industry is right here... the people who play this game. You are why videogames are being ruined. You are the cancer that is destroying decent games. I feel bad for the developers. I feel bad for the industry and i feel by for actual gamers. Everything in this game as it is is extremely easy to acquire yet all anyone does is cry about how they want to get it easier. Trendy this is not your player base. Please ignore this forum. All the changes i see happening seem to come from these forums. I know that not everyone shares their childish sentiments because i know alot of people in real life who play your game. There is nothing hardcore about this game. All i read on this forum is crying. What happened to the worlds sense of pride and accomplishment go? Why is the world full of self-entitled children now?

Welcome to the forums :)

Ill give you that you are partially right. However, QQ about QQ is QQ^2

I may be way off, but I believe he is upset.

The funny thing is that there are plenty of upset people on the forums as well, so I dont know why he doesnt feel right at home?