Sign in to follow this  
Raserei

"E" to start wave, ultra noobs

Noobs that dont know that E start the wave causes every multiplayer game to last 50 times as long cause we have to wait for 1 noob.

Noobs that dont know that E start the wave causes every multiplayer game to last 50 times as long cause we have to wait for 1 noob.

I believe g is the default to start wave.

I hate waiting for that one noob who still runs to the crystal and hits e making me wait... Trollface.jpg

well if that one "noob" is playing on a game pad, he doesn't get the convenience to pushing g. aka anyone who is playing with friends locally. so flame all you want, but until they add button controls to game pads for this binding, this will still happen.

well if that one "noob" is playing on a game pad, he doesn't get the convenience to pushing g. aka anyone who is playing with friends locally. so flame all you want, but until they add button controls to game pads for this binding, this will still happen.

Pretty sure you can add one in the config ? Ive never had the luxory of a real life friend.. so if i had my controller afker there then its staring at the crystal anyway >_

There are a few quick buttons not mentioned in the tutorial, like m to drop all your mana, or c for the marker. I didn't know g started the wave from anywhere, but I've actually never looked in the controls menu.

Curious.

So not knowing a key when you're new to a game makes you a "noob," yet not knowing how to use the built in chat functionality to tell a new player about a single key makes you a "pro?"

I can just imagine the OP sitting there, fuming through an entire "50 times as long" multiplayer game:

Why don't you know the key, noob?! If there was some sort of chat function in this game, I'd tell you what to do, but there isn't, so you're a noob!

Curious.

So not knowing a key when you're new to a game makes you a "noob," yet not knowing how to use the built in chat functionality to tell a new player about a single key makes you a "pro?"

I can just imagine the OP sitting there, fuming through an entire "50 times as long" multiplayer game:

Why don't you know the key, noob?! If there was some sort of chat function in this game, I'd tell you what to do, but there isn't, so you're a noob!

Owned, with an appropriate avatar face for extra credit.

ahahahahaha, thx for the lol. We need more lol around dis' forum

The funny thing. This thread was created. A little less than 2 months ago.
All the people either be trolling or be rolling with their face on the keyboard not looking at the date.

We did not have the quick buttons then.

Owned, with an appropriate avatar face for extra credit.

I had to check the avatar when you said this, made me lol.