Super/Mega loot Guide (Joint effort)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 friends on, we did it agan and got to wave 20.

Our crystal just died. None of us saw any mobs or attacks on the crystal something totally glitched it. :(

Thats what happened to me on wave 17. So wierd, 0 towers dead or even damaged but crystal just explodes. Even the towers near crystal had 100% :|
Also before that it got random damage 2 times, could see what it was but it happened when i respawned at crystal.

Dont bother with glitterhelm.

After doing a few alchemy and a few glitterhelm on insane survival. The difficulty comparison to the reward is stupid.

Jer, if you read this... it's not a sign to ****ing nerf alchemy etc.

How ever much "fun" it's been to do survival for 6 hours straight to get maybe 5 or 6 armor pieces that were worth it, it's really put me off actually playing right now :(

To answer your question...yes.

Eventually the map you are on reaches max mob count capacity, from then on 4 people is superb for farming. Early on, solo is pretty easy, just depends on the map and your defenses, and your dps spec. Once you reach the mob cap, it doesn't matter how many more people join.

I did a short Alch Lab run this morning to test things out..waves 8-12 or 13. Once super loot started dropping (Wave 9-10) I started to make 400k+ from ground trash, AND another 200k+ from picked up trash, to prevent item cap on ground.

You can make far more from picked up trash if you are selective in your looting. Establish a minimum threshhold for looting for yourself. I start out about 3k in the lower waves and towards the end it's more like 10k or even 15k. You'll make millions off the sell-all. Not joking. The last wave of Alch Lab I just did I made 3.5 mil from the sell all before next wave a skel snuck through :/.

Got 2 friends on, we did it agan and got to wave 20.

Our crystal just died. None of us saw any mobs or attacks on the crystal something totally glitched it. :(

It was probably mage skeletons. They like to summon them up onto ledges above or below them and they completely bypass your stuff and kill the crystal in 1-2 hits.

I moved my lightning auras to hang a little over the edge, fixed the problem of stealth skeletons quite well, actually. For some reason I have to repair everything a lot more now, though.

I just did a glitterhelm survival with 4 players, didnt reached very far, but got some "super-loot" on wave 10 (and i think i saw some on wave 9, but cant confirm that).

It was probably mage skeletons. They like to summon them up onto ledges above or below them and they completely bypass your stuff and kill the crystal in 1-2 hits.

Another random crystal killer is Archer arrows. They have surprising long range. Sometimes they maybe shoot at a moving hero or just fire into the air for no reason. An it flies all the way over an hits the crystal.

Insane Ramparts
Super loot= wave 12 ( took around 20-25mins from wave 4)
Will update on mega loot when i find one

Isn't this entire thread moot as soon as 7.11 hits?

Aye more than likely. But it's not out for a few days also.

when 7.11 comes out, i am sure the OP will update the data once players started to give their feed back, besides we still have several days till that

what about hardmode survival? Does the extreme loot (54 up weapons) got a chance to drop on hard survival from wave 22 on?

I have issues with insane when the assasins on wave 20+ just simply tear me up and a second later my core.

what about hardmode survival? Does the extreme loot (54 up weapons) got a chance to drop on hard survival from wave 22 on?

I have issues with insane when the assasins on wave 20+ just simply tear me up and a second later my core.

spend the 13 hours and tell us

Glitter insane: found first super loots from chests by wave 9
Mega loot: Don't know, yet to pass wave 14 on insane....

Attention: There is no, i repear NO super or mega loot on Summit insane.

Took 7 hours and 44 minutes to beat it and every single item on it was crap, and i dont mean stats wise, i mean upgrades wise also.

Got a very nice 78 Up Giraffe from it, but aside from that NEARLY 8 HOURS WASTED!

DO NOT Do Summit, its not worth it.

Out of the 2 maps ive done from start to finish Alchemy/Summit Alchemy gives the best super/mega loot.

Oh, did get a few VERY cool lookin weapons, but aside from that every single item was crap.

Glitter insane: found first super loots from chests by wave 9
Mega loot: Don't know, yet to pass wave 14 on insane....

The way glitterhelm works is it gives u a few pieces at wave 10, then nothing till wave 14-16.

The way glitterhelm works is it gives u a few pieces at wave 10, then nothing till wave 14-16.
Lol Glitter is a biotch. It teases you at wave 10 saying you like what you see? Yes, well now you gotta go 6 more waves. Suck on that Cun7-face.

Yours truly,
*****-Puddin'

Is Forge and Foundries any good? I'm trying it now since the layout prevents random crystal damage like seems to happen on other maps. About to start wave 15, I'll report back later.

Is Forge and Foundries any good? I'm trying it now since the layout prevents random crystal damage like seems to happen on other maps. About to start wave 15, I'll report back later.

I think there's another post on the forums here mentioning how mages fireballs are x-raying through the terrain straight at your crystal.

On a second note, I don't think anyone's tried it BUT i did see a post from Jer saying the maps aren't balanced properly for superloot and Alchemy Lab is on the higher side.

Finally, I think you should just stop playing rather than doing survival, it an't worth the effort.

I think there's another post on the forums here mentioning how mages fireballs are x-raying through the terrain straight at your crystal.

On a second note, I don't think anyone's tried it BUT i did see a post from Jer saying the maps aren't balanced properly for superloot and Alchemy Lab is on the higher side.

Finally, I think you should just stop playing rather than doing survival, it an't worth the effort.

I started that thread, I'm at wave 16 getting decent loot. Seems similar to Alch Labs, also no damage to the crystal as of yet. The walls I mentioned in the other thread get hit like once a wave, but better them than the crystal.

I started that thread, I'm at wave 16 getting decent loot. Seems similar to Alch Labs, also no damage to the crystal as of yet. The walls I mentioned in the other thread get hit like once a wave, but better them than the crystal.

Will update the main post.

Good luck.