is this bug or something? invincible item?

when I joined a match today, (trendynet ranked server) look at these screen shots, are these items modfied? btw, DENKKOSEKA is my character.

Looks legit :D

Yep, nothing remotely suspect here. If anything, he could use some improvements.

Yeah, very legit to me, i had that armor when i was lvl 2, i changed it for a better one now (?) (im guessing this is on Open).

are these items modfied?

Do we HAVE to answer this one? Like come on, it's just screaming hacked items right away. His gears are Level 1 as well.

Ofc that is legit, you get like 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance to get it!

No really that is just another person ruining the fun for others / self.
Though if that is on open, then nothing can be done to the person.

Mmmm BanHamma time on the owner of that Squire :D

-Jer

Nananana
Nananana

Hey hey hey

GOODBYE :) and good riddance...

-Jer
Ban 'em! (there, you happy? :P )
Yep, nothing remotely suspect here. If anything, he could use some improvements.

Dood!

whoa whoa whoa... not so fast! maybe you should delete the items and offer a warning? what if they got them from someone else and they have no clue about hacking? O:

Dood!

Negative!

TE do not need to ask questions. People clearly know those items are impossible.

"ignorance of the law is no excuse"

whoa whoa whoa... not so fast! maybe you should delete the items and offer a warning? what if they got them from someone else and they have no clue about hacking? O:

Dood!

Woah! Dood, I like your pic, Dood.

Hmm, wouldn't any hacker be able to claim they got their gear from soneone else and avoid said "BanHammah"? Kinda a touchy subject. Only way around it is to never accept anything from anyone ever, if you can't recognize an obviously hacked item that is.

Negative!

TE do not need to ask questions. People clearly know those items are impossible.

"ignorance of the law is no excuse"

I guess that is true. (Remembers back to my online PSO days...) yeeeaaah.... heh...

Based on his other post, this was found on ranked.
I am playing DD (ranked PC version) on steam.

Did someone just say they should hand out warnings for hacking or having hacked items?
Oh please, they have to be joking, or have a stack of hacked items themself in ranked, one or the two.

Based on his other post, this was found on ranked.

Did someone just say they should hand out warnings for hacking or having hacked items?
Oh please, they have to be joking, or have a stack of hacked items themself in ranked, one or the two.
Nah, I would never use hacked or traded Items. I actually only play with my friends as to avoid people with them. I guess the idea of warnings wouldn't work well though. it was just an idea!

the sad part is even with all those insane stats, it's impossible to make it to wave 25 in pure strategy

Dood!

When you have drugs on you like heroin, crack and all that stuff there ain't no warning either if the police catches you.

People should know better if they played the game for just a few hours.

OH NO TWO PRINNIES

Anyways, i've seen worse -_-

There was a guy running around on open with a blasticus doing about a million damage per hit :P

the sad part is even with all those insane stats, it's impossible to make it to wave 25 in pure strategy

Haha, I literally lol'd at that statement out of the truth of it. Very valid point.

-Jer

What's the stats on the Ban Hammer? As good as the OP's pic? :D

Woah! Dood, I like your pic, Dood.

Hmm, wouldn't any hacker be able to claim they got their gear from soneone else and avoid said "BanHammah"? Kinda a touchy subject. Only way around it is to never accept anything from anyone ever, if you can't recognize an obviously hacked item that is.

Dood.

Yeah, I'd also like to know the stance on this.