Tavern Owner still selling crap?

Can someone confirm this, i just finished one glitter insane run and I could only buy low stuff, 7.10 i could buy armors and weapons for 400k (with good stats ofc) and now i can only buy max 100k stuff

its nice to see Trendy doing nightshifts :)
have a good night all~

Even before all this I found that sometimes the tavern shop bugged and would offer junk for say a hard glitter run the first time after logging in. After running it again the drops were more what I expected. But that was pre 7.10 so.. who knows?

It's ok because all the hard core folks are already drowning in 50+ ups gear

:skeleton:

Between the hackers and hardcores... there's nothing left for casuals.

Protip to everyone in this thread.. it's confirmed that the tavern keeper sells obscene stuff after beating wave 25!

Because survival is super fun right

I did insane glitter (solo), and got a few greens in chest and on the floor. The really funny thing is that they were 1/1... I have two pieces of 35ups (which I got from 7.10a) and rest 18-20ups gear maxed. I dont know why they showed up as greens...

Hardly the point.

Really? I thought it was exactly the point? Survival/Strategy are the most flawed game modes I've ever seen. Apparently the loot finally starts to pick up after about an hour starting from wave 8. From there you have at least another 3 or 4 hours till you complete it, and of course, being Insane you get less than 30 seconds to actually check the gear at the forge between waves so you will eventually fill up and have no time to check it. All for the possibility of seeing good stuff in the tavern? Which if I recall, people said the tavern sold stuff at a lower maximum than could be dropped.

Protip to everyone in this thread.. it's confirmed that the tavern keeper sells obscene stuff after beating wave 25!

Good to know I suppose, but meh....pass. I'll just skyrm.