Thank you for yesterday

Ran insane and survival yesterday, capped out my mana, got gear for all my characters. I was skeptical about the patch, but mana was so easy to get and super loot dropped a lot.

Thanks for a free mana and great easy items

I just thought it would be hard getting great gear. I didn't even upgrade the gear and with the gear bonus my stats are already higher than pre patch. Just amazes me how good the gear is and how fast I managed to get a full set. Spent around 6 hours farming insane spook and a few lengthy survival games.

I saw some pretty good stuff yesterday, but I swear the loot drops today are worse than they were before yesterday. So if you didn't take advantage of farming yesterday, good luck.

I saw some pretty good stuff yesterday, but I swear the loot drops today are worse than they were before yesterday. So if you didn't take advantage of farming yesterday, good luck.

I think the loot I got from Glitterthing hard is around 130K. Not as much as I had hoped.
I think the patch 7.09b also screw the value of the items, since:

[QUOTE]Made super-loots less likely to drop -- though you can still get them just as well.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the likely culprit.

I stopped after two replays, and wait until tomorrow. ;_;

<----still has 7.10, do you guys know if they change the rates server-side regardless of your client version?

<----still has 7.10, do you guys know if they change the rates server-side regardless of your client version?

Everything you accomplished after the new patch will get erased when you update :D

1/10, way too obvious. OP, you have much more to learn before you can even think of competing with some of the other trolls this forum has, I'm sorry. But thank you for your effort.

Everything you accomplished after the new patch will get erased when you update :D

Had me worried that I would lose all my mana, but NOPE, pretty much gained 30+ mil farming overnight lol.