Are these gear possible v2.0?

dumb luck ? idk they are possible those stats... they can even be higher (40+ upgrade levels) so if he hacked them why didnt he hack those instead ?

He's probably a noob and didn't know the upgrades can go pass 40?

Also relevent..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dumb luck ? idk they are possible those stats... they can even be higher (40+ upgrade levels) so if he hacked them why didnt he hack those instead ?

this :kobold:

All the 40^+ ups i have seen had ****ty stats compared to those.

i got one pristine the comes close to the resistance just one though out of 9 hours or so of farming lol

All the 40^+ ups i have seen had ****ty stats compared to those.

The trick is to get one stat to be a curse.. it guarantees all other stat to be super powerful.. it's a weird rng system..

but usually they have to bad resistance stats like damage n fire damage will be high 15+ and the other two will be negative or pretty low like 5 below

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but why don't the max resists match up to the total of the armour pieces?

but usually they have to bad resistance stats like damage n fire damage will be high 15+ and the other two will be negative or pretty low like 5 below

Back when 20 ups was perfect.. getting 17/17/15/15 or any of that variant was possible.. now not so much..

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but why don't the max resists match up to the total of the armour pieces?

There's a formula for it.. something like 25% resist of that armor piece applies to the hero resist..

I'm still not seeing an explanation as to how 1 person got hold of a full set of these truly perfect items, rather just people bickering that it is possible therefore it can't be hacked.

Not a single item people are posting as 'evidence' that its possible is anywhere NEAR as good as those items. 4 hero stats and piercing shot on every single item with exceptionally high resistances, all the same type with a very high number of upgrades. Please post me a single item that has been found with similar stats with information on just how long you were farming before you got that lucky. Everything about these items is EXACTLY what a DPS Huntress needs.

I'm still not seeing an explanation as to how 1 person got hold of a full set of these truly perfect items, rather just people bickering that it is possible therefore it can't be hacked.

Not a single item people are posting as 'evidence' that its possible is anywhere NEAR as good as those items. 4 hero stats and piercing shot on every single item with exceptionally high resistances, all the same type with a very high number of upgrades. Please post me a single item that has been found with similar stats with information on just how long you were farming before you got that lucky. Everything about these items is EXACTLY what a DPS Huntress needs.

Conclusion: they are plausible but obviously not legit just like those in v1.0, and this guy even made it within a day...

Edit: this guy (I've found his ID) has 112.3 hrs / 112.3 hrs of DD gameplay

Placing bets on whether anything actually happens...

I give 1:1 odds on '**** all'.

I bet 50 million that nothing happens.. actually I bet 50 million he gets vac banned..

well it doesnt hurt and its easy
ofcoz i want the devs to take action
not on banning him
but think a way to detect those altered gear

and yes i hope he gets vac banned :trololol:

So many 36 upgrade items seems unlikely to be legit. That stuff takes a lot of mana.

Mana is not the problem, the problem is that they are all uni formally 36 ups and almost identical resistance..

So many 36 upgrade items seems unlikely to be legit. That stuff takes a lot of mana.

all 36 is fine really
but each of them contains 4 hero stats and skill 2 stat, no negs, all ok on resists are not

Just curious discuss
I can't believe I covered the hero attack again just like in v1.0...:kobold:
v1.0 is here

Ok guys I know they are possible since hackers are too smart to make gear with crazy outrageous stats.
Then why do I make this thread...
I want to know if an altered gear be detectable. Would appreciate if a dev can tell us about this.
This guy is like he beats the game within a day. He has 112.3 hrs / 112.3 hrs of DD gameplay.

"Real" examples on forum:
53^ VW
44^ VW
37^ gear

good point...why are they all 36^ then :)

Well I guess I should clarify some things here.
1. The ani was received from a friend who is shipping out to boot in 5 days and was already up'd
2. The weapon was only like 20-25m to up if I remember correctly
3. 2 pieces of armor were recieved from the same friend halfway up'd, and others were only like 11m to up
4. As for the 50m on me, well I have lost out on quite a bit of mana because I am at cap and since the 7.10b haven't been able
to farm items as easily xD so I haven't spent much, friend also gave me like 37m which all went into ups for gear.
5. Most of this was farmed in insane survival/pure strat.
6. I have seen screenshots that pretty much make some of my gear go to shame, and all those armors are Godly Enchanted btw.
7. I also purchased 20m mana from someone on a item trading site, for that sites currency(not real money,
nor will I disclose the site)

Well I guess I should clarify some things here.
1. The ani was received from a friend who is shipping out to boot in 5 days and was already up'd
2. The weapon was only like 20-25m to up if I remember correctly
3. 2 pieces of armor were recieved from the same friend halfway up'd, and others were only like 11m to up
4. As for the 50m on me, well I have lost out on quite a bit of mana because I am at cap and since the 7.10b haven't been able
to farm items as easily xD so I haven't spent much, friend also gave me like 37m which all went into ups for gear.
5. Most of this was farmed in insane survival/pure strat.
6. I have seen screenshots that pretty much make some of my gear go to shame, and all those armors are Godly Enchanted btw.

want to know your friend see those screenies as well

good for you making an account and trying hard here

well good luck then :)

Nicely explained :)

well you too sir good luck :)

7. I also purchased 20m mana from someone on a item trading site, for that sites currency(not real money,
nor will I disclose the site)

edited: extra quote

You cant farm mana fast enough to afford upgrading all that gear in 1 day, seems very fishy (would at least suspect of mana hacking).