It needs bigger ogres

While we're at it, give the ogre a new ability: flatulence. The flatulence from the ogre should blow your defenses away, along with all items and mana in any nearby precinct. Actually-- I think the map would sound more fair.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the dark energy prevent the construction of towers.....until next to the crystals. That would protect the poor ogres from the mean towers!

Balancing FTW! :3

News for next patch: hardcores crying because nightmare deeper well wave 1 is too hard with all the new mobs!
Edit: Lets say easy deeper well....

News for next patch: hardcores crying because nightmare deeper well wave 1 is too hard with all the new mobs!
Edit: Lets say easy deeper well....

Sir, I will have no problem eliminating every one of the proposed foes!

Ogres need to be mages and summon more ogres that have kobolds wrapped around them and are 400 feet tall and eat your walls. Also I demand that wyverns be able to fly down and pick up towers and fly off with them

This is what our heroes truly need.

No Towers Allowed Insane Pure Strategy is way too easy...
Oh wait...

With all the hints from the secret room there SHOULD and MUST be a DLC campaign centred around the Tavern Keep as the boss.

For all you know he is the one feeding intelligence to them mobs. How else will they know where all our crystals are right??

He should be a final level boss! When you get hit, ’tis not just your health that goes down, that’s way too easy, BUT your BANK mana should go down as well. Then all those 50 mil mana peeps out there can finally have a place to bleed away all their extra mana!

We need a boss whose attack will eat your stat points away in addition to normal damage! The existing bosses are laughably easy!

you guys better stop while your ahead, with trendy's track record we'll end up seeing all these suggestions in the next 2-3 patches -_-.

:p

you guys better stop while your ahead, with trendy's track record we'll end up seeing all these suggestions in the next 2-3 patches -_-.

We want all of these in ver 8.0! :p

To late... They are already introduction new mobs in the next expansion.

I think ogres should be fully ranged, do as little damage as a dark warrior, spawn mini ogres like necromancers, and able to fly.
They're just too easy to kill. Please Trendy fix this.

I demand teleporting kobolds!

Well, they did get nerfed hard
Poor things cant run through solid walls anymore=(

What about... Wyverns carrying mages spawning ogres riding kobolds with archer gunners on their shoulders. Oh, and the dragon on their head, the mech on ITS head and the demon on ITS head. Sounds like a typical Trendy Nerf (TM)

Great suggestions guys, but what we REALLY need is for the crystal to insta-explode unless you're wearing all GEP armor with 30+ ups and have at least 300 in all stats.

Well, they did get nerfed hard
Poor things cant run through solid walls anymore=(

They actually phased through my walls on insane survival alc labs. : /

Ogres should be able to throw Necro's onto your crystals where they can spawn other Necro's, Assassins and skeletons whilst playing Elvis songs on they're Necro guitars.

this has to be the best thread on this forum.

i think they should make the archers have infinite range shoot like a machine gun and shoot out kobolds that explode on contact which then spawn more kobolds that explode on contact and spawn even more kobolds that explode on contact etc.