@Jeremy, what about Giraffes ?

I really want to know, what will you gonna do with giraffes, as they're really bad(useless) in current state, and should be buffed, as there is Guardians that can easily outperform Giraffes.
Giraffes non-viable at current state, even Insane giraffes worse then average guardian. :monk:

Also interested about retroactive buff, as I already farmed after an update. Not necessary, but preferable.

that's a good question. I wonder too. Sucks if they don't for all those who tried so hard to get them.

I don't have a giraffe, not sure I ever will, but I do think with the amount of work it takes to get one, you shouldn't have to worry that you'll have something with much better stats already in your inventory. The giraffe's high stats are supposed to be balanced by the fact that he does no damage. If the super-loot pets now have better or similar stats and damage (or healing, refilling mana, etc.), something should be changed.

Yea, giraffes are pretty worthless at the moment, getting one is considerably harder than getting a guardian.

I don't have a giraffe, not sure I ever will, but I do think with the amount of work it takes to get one, you shouldn't have to worry that you'll have something with much better stats already in your inventory. The giraffe's high stats are supposed to be balanced by the fact that he does no damage. If the super-loot pets now have better or similar stats and damage (or healing, refilling mana, etc.), something should be changed.

Guardians are much better now, they have more stats then Insane Giraffe and more upgrades. And as you said.. Giraffe is a stat wh*re, and does nothing.

BFT! (Bump For the Truth)

You know, the appropriate answer to stat stick pets like giraffes is to remove the upgrade caps. The mana costs alone ensure that these pets only scale so fast. I mean really...when the next upgrade costs you 10m for 1 more point...exactly how much of a rush will YOU be in to get it? I'd say...approximately none myself.

Didn't make it into 7.10b, but we'll do something good for Giraffes in the next patch!

-Jer

I really hope you will, thanks for the answer, you're the man. :D

Didn't make it into 7.10b, but we'll do something good for Giraffes in the next patch!

-Jer

Retroactive I hope? Otherwise so many people's time has been wasted pre-7.11 or what have you.