Highest Armor Upgrade yet.

I'll pay 50 mil for that amazing piece of equipment.

Either this is sarcasm or a mana duper looking to ruin the market.

Your level of sarcasm detection is amazing, how do you survive on the internet? xD

Either this is sarcasm or a mana duper looking to ruin the market.

Cor, we got a real sherlock over here. Whats the bet he can solve this mystery by teatime?

Lmao, now that is an epic guardian.

I've been seeing an awful lot of random stuff dropping with stats all over the shop. 1/1 seems quite popular. Unfortunately the games 'good item' indicator is failing miserably at spotting them so I've no doubt missed some decent items because I can't scan EVERYTHING before it vanishes.

Lmao, now that is an epic guardian.

I've been seeing an awful lot of random stuff dropping with stats all over the shop. 1/1 seems quite popular. Unfortunately the games 'good item' indicator is failing miserably at spotting them so I've no doubt missed some decent items because I can't scan EVERYTHING before it vanishes.

I've started to master the art of fast scanning. 100 speed is handy for this too, gives you more time. :)

But, just pick up ALL the items after a certain wave, and sort it all out later. That's the best method! Remember, this patch says the wave and difficulty ramp up the item drops.

I find wave 10 is really where the good stuff is for me. I REALLY wonder if survival waves scale up the same way with regards to item quality?

Also, don't knock the 1/1 items. They are useful at times during your transition AND, when you no longer need them, they sell for a good amount. You need mana to fuel your desire to upgrade items. :)