Prevent incompatible and Low-end devices from downloading.

I recently noticed the relatively low review score this game has on the Android market. Almost every complaint comes from people with awful phones who blame the app on the fact that their phone sucks. Your reviews would improve if you would just prevent them from downloading, since it is a requirement to write a review. Somebody with an LG Optimus actually had the nerve to whine that the game was laggy.

Only way this kinda works is if they limit it by the android version. Which sadly cant be on a per device basis. Besides, the stars on android market wont mean much on a game like this. Everyone knows its good and those who know they have a good device, auto get this game. =)

Only way this kinda works is if they limit it by the android version. Which sadly cant be on a per device basis.

Yes they can. Developers lock out certain incompatible devices all the time, some even make their app unsearchable by certain devices.

Honestly, that wont really help 100% as too many people use custom roms, which usually is better. Cause doing it the way you suggest, also blocks out sometimes devices that could run it 100% causing more frustration for people who want to play.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I'm nearly there to write a negative review as well. Have an Ipad 1, 64 Gb, bought the game, but it just won't start. And the topics which I can find which address this, are no longer available :-(