Guardian potential?

Hi all just wondering what the max base stats on a guardian's buffs are, also is there a cap point for their buffs? I havent managed to get mine past 20 tower buff stat, wondering if range is worthwile upgrading and are there any guardians above 39 upgrade levels?

Thanks in advance.

20 is the cap on tower buff, +5 is the cap on additional towers, 40 is the cap on upgrades. No clue about max base stats though. And about range that really depends on you.

For my Guardian, I boosted power up to 20, range to about 25, then dumped the rest into tower attack. Some range is nice, but you don't need to put every point into it.

For my Guardian, I boosted power up to 20, range to about 25, then dumped the rest into tower attack. Some range is nice, but you don't need to put every point into it.

I just want to know what the maximum is >_>

Never seen a 40 upgrade version, would be nice gets you +1 more tower.

I use one with +20 boost +50 range +4 towers and rest into tower attack.

I figured having more range is better than a few extra points into tower attack since the return on dmg is low after 200 points like I have already and the buff is HUGE (3x DPS) so I want to make sure I am always buffing towers even when I am not close.