Changing Item colors

The color of item is just that color it doesn't help just may just look cool or stupped my squire carring around a giant pink sword is funny but the item shape is very cool (just doesn't match). So, I will perpose that the tavern keep can change the color of and item that you are holding for ~10k and will give it a random set of color that it could all ready have. I say only 10k because that is cheap and it a random effect. I think this would be something that would help you feel that your items are yours and not just a ramdom drop. Any thought about this idea would be helpful. (also could work on pets)

I'd rather it was not random, you could use sliders to pick zone colours. Like how it in on costumes.

If it is not random then it should be a lot more expensive, say 50k - 100k, because it can truly be a custom weapon for you. The reason I put it as random is so that it could be a little bit cheaper and maybe easier to code so that they could just have the color skim they all ready use and thus may come out sooner.

I'm all for anything that allows a bit more self-expression in the game. Voted +5

+1 vote

This would be a nice idea and I agree. Nothing sucks more that getting a great weapon with a skin you like and a color combination that is so hideous you worry about having a seizure each time you click the attack button.

I agree with both the random option and the customized option. The price for each should be as previously suggested. A smaller amount for a new random color combination or a larger amount for zone specific selection of color.