Is it just me, or does the mobile version have less Defense Units available in a map compared to the PC version.

It might, but that would be due to lower abilities. Cant have as many monk auras on a mobile device vs a pc ;)

You may be right, but if that was right then it's a very big handicap for mobile players. DU means way too much to lower just for performance reasons.

Yea but take into consideration, mobile has less mobs during the wave too. I also believe that when playing MP with the PC host, you have the DU based on the PC.

Sad isn't it, I think the iPad or Android can take the mob load. Is MP enabled between Mobile to PC yet? Ive tried
many times to cross platform with my Ipod to PC but have not succeeded in MP-ing yet

Sad isn't it, I think the iPad or Android can take the mob load. Is MP enabled between Mobile to PC yet? Ive tried
many times to cross platform with my Ipod to PC but have not succeeded in MP-ing yet

Cross platforming between mobile and PC is not implemented yet. You can transfer you mobile save to PC, but if you do you can't transfer it back to mobile.

• 3 weeks later...
The lack of DU's on mobile is REALLY limiting and quite frustrating. They need to up the DU's for mobile or find another way to correct for the lack of DU's. PC is so much easier compared to mobile. Take Ramparts (hard) for instance, which is a popular level for leveling and farming. On PC, using the same exact characters and items as I have on my tablet I can sit there and watch my towers absolutely destroy all mobs without doing anything. On mobile I get absolutely destroyed by the 7-8th wave. That really bugs me and I'm finding it hard to progress on the mobile version because of this.

Less dus due to the limitations of the mobile platform. There are also less monsters at once and per wave... I find mobile to be a lot easier then PC but don't expect to just afk!

I understand why, but my god on Ramparts hard when the ogres and assassins come out (wave 7, I believe), I get slaughtered almost immediately. On PC that never happens. There is such a huge discrepancy between the two. I've tried a bunch of different set ups for the tablet version to beat that level on hard, but I always come back to the fact that I don't have enough du's to set up a proper defense against waves 7 and beyond.