suggestion: classes evolved

Just throwing this out there, but you should have the classes up grade, have the squire grow into a knight as he levels up putting different names for the classes between them,

:squire: squire-knight
:huntress: huntress-master archer
:apprentice: apprentice-high mage
:monk: monk-grand lama

Something kinda like that, and don't be afraid to put classes in between those and show development of your characters from the children they are into the legendary worriors they can become, if you go with this you should also apply this same technique to the class of weapons they can hold as well as their pets I really hope you bring some dlc to the console version I've been playing this game for a couple weeks now and id just like to see things go upward in development

P.s. I love this game :D

I would much prefer class specialization rather than class evolution..

Squire
- Bladesman
- Defender

Hunter
- Trapper
- Marksman

Monk
- Cleric
- Ninja

Apprentice
- Enchanter
- Archmage

Too bad this idea is a waste, since Trendyent already confirmed that there will be new heroes every month.. New heroes every month means that there will be very little if any improvement to the old classes other than new weapons and skins. (and of course nerfing 0,0)

I would much prefer class specialization rather than class evolution..

Squire
- Bladesman
- Defender
Hunter
- Trapper
- Marksman

Monk
- Cleric
- Ninja

Apprentice
- Enchanter
- Archmage

Too bad this idea is a waste, since Trendyent already confirmed that there will be new heroes every month.. New heroes every month means that there will be very little if any improvement to the old classes other than new weapons and skins. (and of course nerfing 0,0)

To be honest, class specification is useless since you can realicate your points when ever you

To be honest, class specification is useless since you can realicate your points when ever you

You never heard of respeccing and refarming new gear?