No idea what to do now, up to you guys.

I've gotten all classes to 70, twice, beat everything on insane, in solo and grouped, all my characters are in 19 or 20 Pristine gear and appropriate perfect/near perfect weaponry.

So my question is, What now?

I kinda want to help the community so do you think Guide videos would be a good idea?, if so what do you want to see?

Any other ideas?

Have fun? Have you ever thought that it is the primary game objective, not perfect gear/all achievements?

I get my jollies from being perfect, Haha, so Im looking for more ways to have fun in a sense.

Play Skyrim?

Not a fan of the Morrowind Series.

Show me how to solo Insane Zippy Terror with an apprentice!

Only for One Trillion Mana. ( This is one of the few things I havent solo'd ;))

Do Insane Warping Crystal guides for solo and grouped.

Any preference for group size? 2 Is easiest for me.

I get my jollies from being perfect, Haha, so Im looking for more ways to have fun in a sense.

So let's get up to my bedroom right now

naked.

Any preference for group size? 2 Is easiest for me.

Not really! I too find duo's to be easiest in general. I'd say the game's lacking in group guides though, especially 4-person ones where at least some of the banter on voice is audible. I think if players had access to a series like that, it'd do much to make the game less antisocial so they can achieve things while having beer and pretzels with friends rather than clearing things solo so that they can then have fun with friends over beer and pretzels.

Seriously, play Skyrim/Amnesia/Street Fighter 4/Populous/Superman64/NBA 2k12/Pong/Golf/Tennis non-stop the next two weeks, come back when expansions hit for DunDef.

I would ask just a one questions however. What about the people you play with, what do they think? I mean your friends I think are what makes DD so fantastic, playing this game with others and having a good time is really what it is all about.

Other than that I would say I agree, Take a break. Try out Skyrim =)
A few days or weeks away will hopefully give time for the new content to roll out.

Andy

2 70s thats all? Get 8 70s fully geared then talk..

Umm, did you even read his post? he got EIGHT maxed chars.

I've gotten all classes to 70, twice, beat everything on insane, in solo and grouped, all my characters are in 19 or 20 Pristine gear and appropriate perfect/near perfect weaponry.

So my question is, What now?

I kinda want to help the community so do you think Guide videos would be a good idea?, if so what do you want to see?

Any other ideas?

Wait until the expansion comes out, and then be sad when greens are better than your purples.

They're releasing The Warming Crusade?

I would ask just a one questions however. What about the people you play with, what do they think? I mean your friends I think are what makes DD so fantastic, playing this game with others and having a good time is really what it is all about.

Other than that I would say I agree, Take a break. Try out Skyrim =)
A few days or weeks away will hopefully give time for the new content to roll out.

Andy

Thanks for your input, my friends generally have 1/4 to 1/2 of the playtime I have on DDef so i've exhausted most of what It has to offer and im still craving more, me and my friend Imokim are going to start releasing Indepth guides for Summit / Spooky / Assault etc, etc, everything people are farming at the moment that some may be struggling with.

Ill uh.. Have to "test" Skyrim before I play it, Oblivion and Morrowind weren't my cup of tea.

Seriously, play Skyrim/Amnesia/Street Fighter 4/Populous/Superman64/NBA 2k12/Pong/Golf/Tennis non-stop the next two weeks, come back when expansions hit for DunDef.

Ill Give it a go/Played It,WaterPart = ****pants/Played it, good game/Ill look/Best&Worst Game ever/Basketball is for tool people/Im a Champ/Old Person Sport/Sore Elbows.

Good idea though :P

At least you're honest.

Take a break is my advice.

Honest people on the internet? I call Shenanigans.

Maybe ill take a break, going to explore my options first.

Not really! I too find duo's to be easiest in general. I'd say the game's lacking in group guides though, especially 4-person ones where at least some of the banter on voice is audible. I think if players had access to a series like that, it'd do much to make the game less antisocial so they can achieve things while having beer and pretzels with friends rather than clearing things solo so that they can then have fun with friends over beer and pretzels.

Indeed, there is a lack, me and my friends did Trio Summit (Whilst I built everything) It was late so their was a hiccup but we still did it anyway, Im commentating & Obnoxiously breathing down my mic, comments? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kE7u5tC70c

Help me out in getting some gear :D

Sure, Depending what gear you need :P

Here's what you do. Make a huntress on open. Level it to 70 using first-person defenders conversion. Equip portal gun. Solo every map using traps and portal guns. Profit!

Are we supposed to worship you now?

Was waiting for an asshat response like this, no, you could offer some alternatives to keep the game fresh instead of being a forumhobo.

Here's what you do. Make a huntress on open. Level it to 70 using first-person defenders conversion. Equip portal gun. Solo every map using traps and portal guns. Profit!

Can I get a link for how to do the conversion?

It's not hard. When you launch the game, click configuration. go to conversions. Click the conversion you want, then click launch. Should work.

Warping Core is plenty easy with 1 person and 3 AFKers. It sounds like you don't have a good strategy for that. Come up with strategies for everything that lets 1 person do it while 3 people AFK.

You could also come up with strategies for things that involve only 1 class. Come up with an insane glitterhelm, summit, and spooktacular strategy that works for a Squire or an Apprentice, (perhaps even hunter and monk), without ever switching toons.

Warping Core is plenty easy with 1 person and 3 AFKers. It sounds like you don't have a good strategy for that. Come up with strategies for everything that lets 1 person do it while 3 people AFK.

You could also come up with strategies for things that involve only 1 class. Come up with an insane glitterhelm, summit, and spooktacular strategy that works for a Squire or an Apprentice, (perhaps even hunter and monk), without ever switching toons.

If that's directed at me, I agree :P Warping core is incredibly easy.

I have a strategy for Hard Spooky & Insane Summit where three can AFK, Insane Spooky seems impossible to have more than one AFK, Ill work on it.

The last suggestion sounds interesting :P Ill give it a go.