Sign in to follow this  
Canard de Bain

Female Squire is wearing pants/armor

What makes the thread for me is the sadface attached to the end of the thread topic. :p

Personally, I'm happy femmeSquire isn't a Strike Witch but then again they did just release modding tools so I don't think the inevitable will take long. :C

I'm sure there's better places on the internet for that than a tower defense game...

Exactly... I honestly would prefer women in video games to have more clothing. I don't come to video games to masturbate.

ITT people wanting to see little girls in their panties. There's no way around this fact.

Why does people wanting the Squire Girl to match the squire guy = preverts?

Oh wait, that's societies fault for it being "ok" for a guy to go around in his boxers but a girl can't. Just since some of us wants squire girl to be in boxers just like squire boy does not mean that we are 16 year old perverts in the parents basements.

So please, stop making assumptions. It's not perverted, sexual, or anything like that untill some idiot thinks it is. then it becomes it.

The new characters will have their own 'look'. There is no need to copy whats already done. The apprentice girl doesnt have a large hat for example.

These toons are new, and the look they bring will show it. Cheers to Trendy! I want my fem apprentice. Looks sweet so far.

The new characters will have their own 'look'. There is no need to copy whats already done. The apprentice girl doesnt have a large hat for example.

These toons are new, and the look they bring will show it. Cheers to Trendy! I want my fem apprentice. Looks sweet so far.

I'm actually ok with her having pants or pantless. I'm ok with ether or. I'm just sick on how a few people think that just since a group wants her to be pantless = auto perverts.

What I AM sad about on squire girl, is that her helmet doesn't seem seem to be a full helm like squire boy. Her visor is up and it also seems like there is no "mouth" part to it.

I'm actually ok with her having pants or pantless. I'm ok with ether or. I'm just sick on how a few people think that just since a group wants her to be pantless = auto perverts.

What I AM sad about on squire girl, is that her helmet doesn't seem seem to be a full helm like squire boy. Her visor is up and it also seems like there is no "mouth" part to it.

The only other way to show it is female is with boobs. Child with boobs.

The only other way to show it is female is with boobs. Child with boobs.

You know they are 12-13 right?

You know we (females) developer earlier then you guys (males) right? While a the female huntress I will say is a total exaggeration, a 12-13 year old having breasts isn't. In fact a few girls even start developing at age 9. Though I guess it isn't much of an exaggeration since there was an article about a year ago in the news about a 14 year old child star who had breast reduction from triple Ds down to Bs.

I don't understand. The Squire has pants too, or boxers if you prefer to say that. I presume you are actually preferring to TROUSERS?

I'm going to guess you're from the UK? :)

In the US:
underwear = pants
pants = trousers

she's like 40. so no, not exaggerated

She's an elf. She's a pre-teen elf. just since she has longer life doesn't mean they grow up at the same speed.

Etheria has budgetary issues, resulting in male and female squires having to share one suit of armor. Thus, the male squire gets the chestplate and the female gets the greaves. It the Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck philosophy of design!

Actually, now that I think about it. They are most likely doing more character references with the gender swap.

Squire = King aurthor from ghouls n goblins refrence
Barbarian = Conan the barbarian refrence
Series EV = megaman refrence
App = Final fantasy style black mage (just missing the ice element!)

She's an elf. She's a pre-teen elf. just since she has longer life doesn't mean they grow up at the same speed.
she's been alive for 40 years. therefore, not jailbait

as for why we even need to argue this, i blame boredom

she's been alive for 40 years. therefore, not jailbait

as for why we even need to argue this, i blame boredom

because elves would totally have the same laws as humans for maturity levels and "jailbait". She's still a pre-teen elf and would be jailbait most likely in elf society. Now why am I arguing that elves and humans would have different "jailbait" rules... boredom as well.

Actually, now that I think about it. They are most likely doing more character references with the gender swap.

Squire = King aurthor from ghouls n goblins refrence
Barbarian = Conan the barbarian refrence
Series EV = megaman refrence
App = Final fantasy style black mage (just missing the ice element!)

Im pretty sure Series EV isn't a MegaMan reference... EV-Series was a supervisor droid in StarWars. So its likely a play on that character. Just sayin :D

Going by the shadows I would have to say:

Male Hunter: Looks like an elf cannot give full opinion based on outfit I suspect LOTR references abound, that, or WOW
Female Apprentice: *cough* may possibly be the youngest (looking) character in the party. also, pigtails.
Female Squire: Already being discussed I have nothing to add besides more speculation.
Female Monk: Looks like a standard Japanese female monk to me. (all opinions pulled from reading mangas)