Sign in to follow this  
Canard de Bain

Female Squire is wearing pants/armor

I'll go ahead and say ...

Facepalm to you !

That or make a mod where the females run around in a boxershort aswell :/

I can't tell what she's wearing exactly from a silhouette. For all we could know she could be wearing some sort of spandex underwear or something.
actually, it's extremely easy to see what she's wearing from the silhouette (if you've played games all your life and/or are familiar with historical armors)

she's wearing haidate, or some variation of it

too bad the google images show the female posterior, otherwise i'd link frilly/ruffled bloomers. everyone's stuck on the assumption they're cuisses of some kind

I don't understand. The Squire has pants too, or boxers if you prefer to say that. I presume you are actually preferring to TROUSERS?

actually, it's extremely easy to see what she's wearing from the silhouette (if you've played games all your life and/or are familiar with historical armors)

You got me there. I only recently got into games and I'm not familiar with historical armors.

You got me there. I only recently got into games and I'm not familiar with historical armors.
it's no worry. my post probably came off as hostile, now that i look back on it. wasn't my intention :P

it's no worry. my post probably came off as hostile, now that i look back on it. wasn't my intention :P

While I know what type of armor you are talking about (which I never figured out the name of), she could just have those with out the pants under it. Though most likely I bet it's a chainmail bikini.

While I know what type of armor you are talking about (which I never figured out the name of), she could just have those with out the pants under it. Though most likely I bet it's a chainmail bikini.
either way she's going to be smexy as hell. female warriors are just... yummy in so many ways (who doesn't feel attracted to women that can kick your ***? XD)

I am so bummed that A) the squire is wearing pants and B) the app doesn't have a cool massive floppy hat :( What a let down!

So the most interesting thing about 4 new characters being added to dungeon defenders is ..... what the female squire is wearing?

Is it me, or should one be worried when THAT is what this community picks as the main topic?

ITT people wanting to see little girls in their panties. There's no way around this fact.

I'm sure there's better places on the internet for that than a tower defense game...