Is this Huntress Animus correct? Negative stats everywhere from reward.

After barely managing a win for insane summit. I was given my Animus. YAY! Then... I see stats. o.0 Everyone Ive talked to said theirs never had any negative stats and this one.. I dont know, what do you all think? Personally I am really surprised at how nerfed this one is. Not sure if thats regular or a glitch somehow.

Do any of you all have this low stat animus?

Daw =< That is sad and unfortunate. I'm still trying to get my 'perfect' Animus. The one I have now isn't terrible but it's hardly top line. Still you got pretty hardcore shafted by the RNG. Add me to Steam. I run this map regularily. I won't be on a lot today until much later but I don't mind bringing someone along with me for the ride. :)

Ive been farming insane summit and I've been getting ****ty animus after getting 3 - 5 really good ones the first time I finished the map. Is this intentional or bad luck on my part? It's also been happening with Sicarus' and Bonecutter's...

Jaasrr, even yours is better then mine.. 4 negative slots, is wtf. Barely won this one too, crystal was 10% hp it was do or die rush on the dragon that kept running away.

Tho on a positive note, that Gryphon I got was from pre-tweak survival run on Med Deeper well. Wave 15, got this lil beauty and it performs quite well. =)

Edit: Tho looking at it close.. this could be a nice Animus for a DPS build. Not for my hybrid/trap huntress build tho.. I mean look at it, high base dmg, shots per sec and super fast projectile speed.. 31 upgrades, this sucker could dish out some damage. Or is it my imagination?

It would be decent,but with negative stats like that I'd say it would need to be better than decent to be worth upgrading.The one I'm using has - casting rate,but with everything else practically perfect ( 169dmg/5sps/1proj/33^)I figured with diminishing returns the - would be well worth it.So it's really a question whether or not you think the negatives are worth the dmg the animus would bring aswell as the effort it would take to farm a similar or better without negatives.

-11 to pierce is brutal, I'm also not much a fan of the -8 to move speed. Definitely farm for another one.

Negative stats like that...
I've yet to see a DPS huntress to use traps in any way, but guess I could count that on randoms being randoms.
-8 speed is according to some non-issue since there's a hardcap and probably same people who say points in PS don't really do that much.

Negative stats like that...
I've yet to see a DPS huntress to use traps in any way, but guess I could count that on randoms being randoms.
-8 speed is according to some non-issue since there's a hardcap and probably same people who say points in PS don't really do that much.

It's suicide for a Huntress joining a pug to lay traps. You'd be kicked immediately.

With these drops there are really people who ask themselfs why there is hacking, cheating and real money transactions. It doesn't count how much effort you put into something, it's just luck. :D

It's suicide for a Huntress joining a pug to lay traps. You'd be kicked immediately.

Dont know what game youve been joining... A trap huntress can do some impressive protection to walls and chokes. Then the Spike trap is great for the last stand spot which kills whatever around the crystal. Personally IMO, I feel those who spec just "one" way. Dont get to utilize anything else their Hero has to offer. I mean Ive seen DPS huntress traps.. range is a joke and really pointless to put down.

Then again, CTF again, traps are very viable.

With these drops there are really people who ask themselfs why there is hacking, cheating and real money transactions. It doesn't count how much effort you put into something, it's just luck. :D

Ive been farming Insane Spook/Summit for days now and keep getting **** animus/sicarus/bonecutters aside from the first 3 - 5 times i finished it. It's really bumming me out. I wonder what algorithms they use for the map drops and if this is just a coincidence....

well at least you can upgrade damage or something, i have an animus with 6 upgrade levels.

You should have seen my first animus from insane summit. it gave 30+ negative stats. Had 23 upgrades. no extra projectile. like 3 sps and 80 damage. :(

Is this for sale?

Tempting. If the offer was good.. maybe.. I know I need to get a good Crystal Tracker sometime.

Aside from negative stats.. it does still look like this sucker may pack a punch for farming and crowd control dps. Or do you all think it would still suck for damage? It "looks" like a powerful pet if you ignore the negative stats it gives to the hero.

It's the RNG being evil. Even generating items with the max possible quality, they occasionally generate with the max possible negative stats. It seems negative stats existing is independent of quality.

Edit: geez, I forgot there was more than one page in the thread.

Anyways, look on the bright side - apart from the negative to speed, none of the negatives are important for a pure DPS build.