All Achievments completed. Hard work unfair AWARD...

Hey, ive done all the achievements in dungeon defenders and awarded my chicken with 36 Ups. Then i helped out
my mate and he had a chicken aswell.. but with 44 UPS. U know what? that REALLY pissed me off, because why
would u make stat differences on chickens? You can get ONE in a steam account... Really UNFAIR.
Doing all achievments shouldnt make ur award depend on luck, but the chickens should ALL be the same. Im not the only one who think this is unfair, heard about a guy with 16 ups chicks. CMON a freaking animus is better?. I really hope ur gonna fix this.
I like the differents between the weps u can farm and the animus that u CAN farm. you CANT farm a chicken.
So please fix this. I mean make all chickens the same, even them thoose who allrdy got them.
It's not enough that u fix it next patch, like "all get a chicken with 42 Ups" or something, because then, people like me and the people before me who done the achievment first, will have a more crappy one, than thoose who are slacky and done it later?.. Please Comment this thread and u really need to do something about this issue.

I agree with this. Ive seen so many people complain about this and they are actually completely right. The biggest achievement of them all gives a random generated award. Doesnt sound logical to me.

I think you're missing the point of the chicken, it's a reward for being diligent and doing hard work. This however is not some uber prize that's going to make your life easier and the game trivial. It does suck you got 36 ups, mine has 44 and my friend got a 43, but that's just luck. I imagine with new content even animus pets will become obsolete, so just think of it as either something to invest in or something to put in your tavern as a show of clout. Regardless, they already tightened up the spread on UPs from possibly 13(the lowest i saw) up to 45 to probably somewhere like 25 or 30 up to 45. I doubt they would've done that only to have to redo all the chickens just to make them "fair"...

They should do something about it cause its not nice....people put a lot of hard work on getting the chickens and its really REALLY unfair that it is random.... they should make it so it would have standart stats and just give the players a choice on how to upgrade them. I mean make a tower chick or dps one or hybrid or anything else they want

The chicken should be the best pet in the game, otherwise, whats the point in adding it? If it's not going to be any good, they may as well just have chickens randomly drop as well.

It's a status symbol. Ever think about that?

In that case, one would assume you're supposed to show it off. When are you ever going to use it is it's an utterly useless prize?

And in any case, the trophy and the crystal are the status symbols. The chicken is supposed to be the top-tier useable item reward, which it obviously isn't.

Dude when uve done all achievs it shouldnt be about luck. Ofc u can sit there feel sorry for me, u had a 44 chick. Im saying i cant go farm a better one, means its unfair.

A status symbol should not make you vastly inferior.

Think about it. Where are you going to 'show off' your status symbol of a chicken? If you equip it on any mission you are just selling yourself short. Your animus and guardian are likely three times better. What, are you gonna equip it in the tavern and jump around some tables with it flapping behind you before every mission, just for the lulz? Then hurry and switch to a decent pet that took a thousand times less commitment to farm?

The chicken pet is the hardest thing to get in the game. It takes extreme commitment and its obvious the chicken was meant to be good, not just a joke.

Leave the crystal and trophy as status symbols. The chicken should be a hell of a good pet and there should be a standardized amount of upgrades for them.

Status symbol. Even if it was the best, it would be the best once new content comes out. Even if they added another buff to the chicken, you'll have the best pet for maybe two weeks. 44 ups/33 ups it really doesn't matter. Just save yourself the 130 or so million mana because those that have maxed it out are here to tell you the animus is a better dmg pet.

hi, they should make only the hero/tower stats randomize, but the dmg/sps/ups for all the same because u got no chance to get a better one if it sucks!

Trendy has already said it wasn't meant to be the best pet in the game. Just something fun.

Chickens are achievement tokens. They may not all have the same stats, but they all function equally to display your achievement.

Then why does one half of the community get a good one that's better than Animus and the other half doesn't?

I agree with the OP. While it may not be a game ender, and the chicken is meant more for fun, its a one time hard earned reward.

To me its kind of like once a year giving out a bonus to all your employees who met a certain criteria of hard work, but they have to draw a random amount from a hat ranging from $500 to $10000 dollars. You guys make it sound like "well sucks you got the low end but at least you got a bonus" which seems ridiculous.

Id suggest all chickens are much more similar in stats, while size and skins can be random and more unique as one solution.

Then why does one half of the community get a good one that's better than Animus and the other half doesn't?
Look up RNG. Sometimes it can totally screw someone, or totally make someone's day.

Edit: There's also the fact that the devs changed them if you got one after the patch. I highly doubt they will give you another.

Even the best chicken you can get is not better than animus in terms of dps, at least in it's current form with the aoe splash damage range. You can't compete with the multiple projectiles of the animus. X-ray is just a bonus. The knockback is pretty damn funny but the steam robot can do the same thing and cheaper.

Fyi the best ones are about 300~ 44^

Look up RNG. Sometimes it can totally screw someone, or totally make someone's day.

RNG on one time rewards allowing players to only max their stats when they win the lottery. Still don't see how that's fair.

Even the best ones you can get is not better than animus in terms of dps, at least in it's current form with the aoe splash damage rage. You can't compete with the multiple projectiles of the animus. X-ray is just a bonus. The knockback is pretty damn funny but the steam robot can do the same.

Fyi the best ones are about 300~ 44^

Actually only around 1 projectile hits the enemies at once and you know that that's true. You need to pretty much hug your opponent for more than one to hit.

RNG on one time rewards allowing players to only max their stats when they win the lottery. Still don't see how that's fair.

I agree that all chickens and one time items should have the same stats. They don't need to have end all stats though.

I've been conversing through PMs with JDanford over my own poor chicken with 31 upgrades. I directed him to this thread over in the suggestion forums. Voice your concerns or suggestions there. Hopefully he'll read the thread.

Actually only around 1 projectile hits the enemies at once and you know that that's true. You need to pretty much hug your opponent for more than one to hit.

WHY? WHY must you make things up?

Animus range where 3 shots can hit...and this is only on a small target dummy.

Edge of chicken melee range (melee does more damage)

Chicken Egg range attack standing at the same spot as where 3 animus shots can hit, the range damage here is 4770. The maximum range is about another stool size back.

So, there's about a character size or range where the animus ARGUABLY loses to the chicken in terms of damage (small target size, non-ogre/boss). Everywhere else the animus hits all 3 shots and does more damage. So no, I don't know that's true, cause it's not.