Completed all the achievements but didn't get Chicken

Did you complete a lvl after getting the last achievment (win or lost doesn't matter) ?
I heard, somehow the achievments are checked, after completing a game and returning to tavern bypasses it .-.

I just did the last insane level to earn my chicken too. Crashed when returning to tavern.
When I boot the game up again, no chicken anywhere.
Not in any boxes, the secret room or the item box.
Already finished another level to see if that works, but nothing :(
It didn't say "chicken put in your itembox" or anything like that when I got the achievements and the level reward either.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595828084884785169/D7512730DE86B0142E1B3E493C1D7A60F966D748/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaese666/stats/DungeonDefenders

ugh , guys.
you need all the accomplishments , not achievements , to get the chicken.
While getting an accomplishment does grant you the achievement , it is not done otherwise.
That said , if the game gets rolled back , at a point , no matter which , in which's time you got an accomplishment , that accomplishment will be gone , but the achievement won't.

Go to the Crystal at the tavern , press F , got to the accomplishments section (top right) , scroll to the bottom , if anything in there is still locked you need to get it , and once all the accomplishments are unlocked , you get the chicken.

I am having the same problem as you guys, I have completed all achievements/accomplishments... yes I have checked but I still have not received my chicken seems no game master pays attention to these threads cause its been a few days and nothing has been said to any of the threads that are talking about this same problem... If anyone get some info on what your suppose to do to fix this please let me know, thanks

Oh and my steam name is " azzmar "

If you didn't get your chicken (and completed everything required), send an e-mail to "lostheroes@trendyent.com" with a link to your Steam profile and "Lost Chicken" in the subject line.