Are you stupid Trendy? I didn't think so but the proof is in the pudding...

Sif release a developer tool that's bundled with the game its self 2.5gb the page doesnt tell you the size of the download and I can't cancel it once it starts, steam gives me 150kbps that means 3 hours where i cant play your game because the tool which should be on the steam tools page is now installing its self into my game file... OH MY ****ING GOD PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED!!

Sif release a developer tool that's bundled with the game its self 2.5gb the page doesnt tell you the size of the download and I can't cancel it once it starts, steam gives me 150kbps that means 3 hours where i cant play your game because the tool which should be on the steam tools page is now installing its self into my game file... OH MY ****ING GOD PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED!!

Goosfraba, dude!

The download is quite slow for me too, yes.
But as you probably noticed, it is free of charge now. And just as with the halloween stuff, costing you money in a week.

If you already have the halloween stuff it wont be charged to you. these dlc are only charged to those who didnt own the game at the time of the update