Two minor issues - Steam DLC and Patch Notes

So, I noticed the Patch Notes haven't been viewable from within the game since at least 7.08b. Are they going to come back? It's a small but handy feature.

[Edit: This second "issue" is probably by design]
Also, Steam's DLC page doesn't show you which ones you've already got installed. I went to grab the new Development Kit, and almost bought the Halloween pack again (just a misclick, but it's an annoying thing that they all appear as though I don't have them installed yet). Is this on your side (some setting missing when you register them for release) or Steam's (poor tracking system)?[/Edit]

Yeah, the steam DLC section could cause problems/confusion.

To actually see what you have installed:
Right click Dungeon Defenders in your gamelist on the left of steam.
Select Properties.
Select DLC Tab.

Well, at the moment, I have everything :p And when this happened, I was only missing the new Dev Kit. So, it's not an issue of checking what I have - it's an issue of being too easy to misclick from a growing list of stuff that isn't properly labeled. I wasn't confused - just clumsy.

Mostly included that part for complete info on the subject for people wondering where to look.

Just did a little test. You can still click Add to Cart button, but it will state "You already own this game" and disables the "purchase for myself" option. I guess it is like this so you can buy DLC as gifts for friends.

bother so I'm guessing I should have bought them when they where free rather than just installing and playing them

currently have both the costume, and mission pack but they are not registered to my steam account

so does everyone have to pay for the halloween dlc?
I just noticed that I'm asked to buy it for $2 after the recent patch
I understand that it's only right and that trendy is a great company but would have loved an actual heads up on this

bother so I'm guessing I should have bought them when they where free rather than just installing and playing them

currently have both the costume, and mission pack but they are not registered to my steam account

they should be, they show up as dlc ___ in steam.

they should be, they show up as dlc ___ in steam.

nope they show up as available dlc looking at Dungeon Defenders /properties /DLC I have the steam exclusives and the two new ones

but I never clicked the buy button or even looked at this till now as after the patch hit every thing was open without the DLC

I wonder how this will out am puzzled