Sign in to follow this  
ScepticAnon

Is there a possibilty of having actual Armor for the Huntress?

Yes this game doesn't seem to take itself too seriously and yes sex sells, but will you consider adding an armor unlockable skin for the Huntress? You know more than cloth because that doesn't seem too combat efficient. Think Leather armor like this or better .

:huntress:

Also why is the huntress the only female? You've went to the trouble to port this game to every system under the sun and yet it seems like you aren't considering a female audience at all. Rather, it seems like you aren't considering expanding your player demographic despite the potential this game seems to have.

Perhaps you could put gender options for each of the classes? Even if it's transgender! XD Personally I'd like to see the monk in a wig and make up, but to each their own!

Well apprentice goes both ways...

And "sex sells" in an cartoonish game... is little too hard approach, maybe a new combat stance?

Also monks "armor" doesn't look too combat efficient either.

I don't know much about it really but there seems to be suggestion that there will be more heroes later, one of which is a female Jester

As for the armor thing, the squire is really the only hero with "combat effective" armor... and he isn't wearing any pants, soooo...

Yoink! He's not wearing pants! O.o; Seems like a nod to Ghost n' Goblins... Which is pretty cool.

I think I need to stop beating around the bush and just say that what I'm really looking for is a less ****ty female character. >.>;

Yoink! He's not wearing pants! O.o; Seems like a nod to Ghost n' Goblins... Which is pretty cool.

I think I need to stop beating around the bush and just say that what I'm really looking for is a less ****ty female character. >.>;

You haven't played yet... the armor is their training outfits... if you go read the story you'll see they released the monsters on accident.. not like they had time to go pick out their armor and im pretty sure putting on anything the goblins wear would be even more *****y ;)

Hmmmm, well all I can say in response is:

We have BIG plans for the future!

Sounds like you've got character skins/models up on the plate...

Both genders of all classes...

To have that i prefer to be able to actually create the char from ground up... Class, race, sex, well everything you get me... even if the difference is only aesthetic...

Also monks "armor" doesn't look too combat efficient either.

Says the guy with the Air Bender avatar.
He's a Monk, and she's a Huntress. They're not tanks, their garb is not meant to be torn at. The Huntress wears little armor maneuverability, and the Monk because... because he's a Monk, I'm more surpised he's even fighting at all.

Says the guy with the Air Bender avatar.
He's a Monk, and she's a Huntress. They're not tanks, their garb is not meant to be torn at. The Huntress wears little armor maneuverability, and the Monk because... because he's a Monk, I'm more surpised he's even fighting at all.

I was actually just making fun...

About the monk stuff, the idea of this monk come from the shaolin monks, as Aang, they are peaceful that doesn't mean they don't know how to fight.

About the monk stuff, the idea of this monk come from the shaolin monks, as Aang, they are peaceful that doesn't mean they don't know how to fight.

Ah, alright. I had a hunch, I just couldn't help myself. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

He also uses a staff/spear/naginata sort of weapon as well, which is, infamously, one of the weapons of the Japanese Sohei, another Monk Warrior from the past. They were so strong even the military of the Government collaborated with them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei

He also uses a staff/spear/naginata sort of weapon as well, which is, infamously, one of the weapons of the Japanese Sohei, another Monk Warrior from the past. They were so strong even the military of the Government collaborated with them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei

I had hear about these guys but i didn't remember their name.
And about the weapons, i think that this kind of pole weapons are pretty much the weapon of choice for any monk warriors, peaceful fight force, since they are easier to use as a non lethal weapon unlike the sword (hum... the naginata, not so much).