[OFFICIAL] Dungeon Defenders Pre-Orders

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the portal gun, but...

Love the portal gun, but can't help feeling sad to see Nagi slip away. As for the TF2 stuff, thanks, but definitely not my thing. Oh well, pre ordered one four pack already. Nice to finally reach this point... been on my Steam Wishlist for over a year... :)

I understand you can get other pets in game, can anyone tell me how far into the game it is likely to be before we can get a pet with similar capabilities to Nagi?

Thanks for any advice and see you in game.

Medic!!!!

LOL, little defenders running around with speech bubbles over their heads, saying "Medic !!!!!!!!!"

Love the portal gun, but can't help feeling sad to see Nagi slip away. As for the TF2 stuff, thanks, but definitely not my thing. Oh well, pre ordered one four pack already. Nice to finally reach this point... been on my Steam Wishlist for over a year... :)

I understand you can get other pets in game, can anyone tell me how far into the game it is likely to be before we can get a pet with similar capabilities to Nagi?

If the stats on Mobile are anything to go by, it depends on if you play easy, medium, hard or Insane.., the pets show at any level, in your Tavern shop, but are stat dependent on your difficulty level, Pet stats will be *FAR* superior from Insane, than Easy.

So you might start on Easy, and find Nagi there, but will have WEAK stats, compared to completing an INSANE level and finding a rather beefed Nagi. What we do not know, was what level of stats the Preorder pets would be equivalent of. Easy, Medium, Hard or INSANE stats.., the thing is, Insane stat pets have a minimum level cap, say of Level 50 before you can use them.

The average person will attain a Pet probably sometime near the end of the first run through of the game when they are simply awarded one. However I'll give you a one time Pro Tip: Before you even play ONE level, go to your Tavern Keep and open your shop, Lock the cheapest Pets. Then Likely by the time you beat the first boss you can afford the pets. I would also recommend checking the shop between levels to see what new goodies he may have :)

As far as gathering pets with similar abilities, I will say that though the bonus pets are awesome early game, we made sure they were balanced well and did NOT trump the pets you have to work for. Many of our fans of the mobile version of DunDef can agree that the best equipment in the game is EARNED through hard work and skill. You will also be able to utilize our Trade System, so if you want a great pet you can always jump on the forums or IRC and barter (fun word) for one!

What we do not know, was what level of stats the Preorder pets would be equivalent of. Easy, Medium, Hard or INSANE stats.., the thing is, Insane stat pets have a minimum level cap, say of Level 50 before you can use them.

my guess is they will balance compared to the difficulty you are on, but the best pets from the difficulty below will be better then them starting on the next difficulty. but thats just a guess ;)

can any one of the officials ppl here (admins) confirm that when I preOrder the 4pack, that also all my 3 friends get the preOrder Bonus? (Portal Gun)

oh and second questions @ all
When i buy the 4pack, am i directly able to gift 3 copies to my friends? or only when game starts at 19th october?

can any one of the officials ppl here (admins) confirm that when I preOrder the 4pack, that also all my 3 friends get the preOrder Bonus? (Portal Gun)

If they get it BEFORE the game is Released, then *YES*, I have not had a reply regarding if the Gift Pass redeemed AFTER the game is released means you get the DLC. I cannot see why not considering the game was PURCHASED while the DLC was on offer.

[Quote]
When i buy the 4pack, am i directly able to gift 3 copies to my friends? or only when game starts at 19th october?[/Quote]

Gift away, you have the gift passes in your Games Gift passes list.

When i buy the 4pack, am i directly able to gift 3 copies to my friends? or only when game starts at 19th october?

Yes to both confirmed by jeremy.

White, yes to after the fact per jeremy. They will get pets. Im doing the same thing due to a few friends jot knowingnif they can play!

Any way people on Xbox can get the Portal gun or TF2 familiar? The Portal gun especially looks awesome. I assume Valve only agreed to do it on the Steam version, though. Right?
If Xbox had Steam, I would order it there. :p

So I preordered almost one year ago on gamersgate because a year ago there was no announcement for a steam release, just for other portals like gamersgate and impulse
if i would have known that this game will be released on steam (one year after it was announced of course) i would have bought it there because i already own a LOT of other games there
Now on top of that there is no chance for me to register the game on steam or to get those steam pre order exclusives? Yeah i got this cute dragon, but for someone who has played almost 1000hours of TF2, those tf2 pets and the portal gun are almost indespensible

Yeah i'm kinda mad because after waiting one god damn year for this game to get released I get trolled like that
Don't get me wrong, i appreciate preorder bonuses like that, but i'd still like to get those pets AND the portal gun

So I preordered almost one year ago on gamersgate because a year ago there was no announcement for a steam release, just for other portals like gamersgate and impulse
if i would have known that this game will be released on steam (one year after it was announced of course) i would have bought it there because i already own a LOT of other games there
Now on top of that there is no chance for me to register the game on steam or to get those steam pre order exclusives? Yeah i got this cute dragon, but for someone who has played almost 1000hours of TF2, those tf2 pets and the portal gun are almost indespensible

Yeah i'm kinda mad because after waiting one god damn year for this game to get released I get trolled like that
Don't get me wrong, i appreciate preorder bonuses like that, but i'd still like to get those pets AND the portal gun

Then cancel your pre-order with GG and pre-order again with Steam :)

there was an announcement for a steam release. we couldn't get a steam pre-order because of steam wanting to wait until a minimum of 2 weeks before pre-release.

yes, you can cancel your order with whichever place and still pre-order with steam.

there was an announcement for a steam release. we couldn't get a steam pre-order because of steam wanting to wait until a minimum of 2 weeks before pre-release.

yes, you can cancel your order with whichever place and still pre-order with steam.

Trendy said the 2 weeks before was their personal decision. Not steams.

Any way people on Xbox can get the Portal gun or TF2 familiar? The Portal gun especially looks awesome. I assume Valve only agreed to do it on the Steam version, though. Right?
If Xbox had Steam, I would order it there. :p

No... PS3? Maybe, we'll see... you know the difference? M$ think they are some almighty god if vidya gaming and can demand insane things. Ps3 can play on the shared Ranked servers so of they bought it on pc they MIGHT be able to load the ranked save from pc in =o

So no, I also don't think they would release tf2 guys on xbox or anything like that =\

You can cancel ur preorder on the other site and get it on steam, full refund.

You are also mistaken as steam was always a source for the game, the preorders just was never up until now.

Okay, I'm in the same boat as LukeAllStar, except I preordered mine with D2D. I also would like to preorder with steam instead, because (1) I find the preorder perks much better and (2) since preordering, I have found out how much steam rocks and would like to buy all my games through it. Can anybody help me out? There's no option to cancel my preorder on d2d, unless I'm mistaken.

Okay, I'm in the same boat as LukeAllStar, except I preordered mine with D2D. I also would like to preorder with steam instead, because (1) I find the preorder perks much better and (2) since preordering, I have found out how much steam rocks and would like to buy all my games through it. Can anybody help me out? There's no option to cancel my preorder on d2d, unless I'm mistaken.

Log into your account and go to the customer service area. You should be able to live chat or email them about your preorders. They may ask for a reference number so I would just include it. You'll get it all from the email confirmation they send you!

Yep ninjaman finally shut your thread... He always ruins the fun. Welcome back though :D

He will probably edit this post now lol.