Happiness is beating Speedy Terror on Insane. 4 Girls with Guns. =)

Only took some tries to get it right. But damn insane is ouch lol. Protip seems to be, have a pet that doesnt do elemental damage take up the back. If 1 of you die... you lost the round for the most part.

But still is happy to see big guns as our reward. =) Just thought id share this pic. =D

Having decent animus and 100% block with Squire also works (on back atleast). Only problem was to not fall asleep!

Just used my dps apprentice. If you stand slightly behind crystal and spam with a weapon with +5 projectiles, it's possible to hit all 4 of the exits if you sweep slightly side to side.

Heh actually all the guns seem to be the same size, Just dont see it from those angles. As for Guys, Yea, 3 of them are. Leave it to me to be the oddball out. Was refering more to the gender of the huntress in this case. =D

Tried to beat Summit on Insane last night too.. since VW nerf tho.. Kinda takes longer to take that dragon down. =/

<- player with the largest gun in the pic.

I AM NOT OVER-COMPENSATING!!!

Yes you are! Admit it. =D Now all we need to do is find that dev... and his hammer... Then we will be set. =D