Custom Game List Empty

After the patch, my custom from the usual 2-3 pages down to only 1 page. I've had friends make custom games that just wouldn't show up on my list either. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Probably from people still playing on the old patch. Happened to me in reverse when I hadn't updated yet and there were only 5 games in Custom.

My lists are low too. I like to think everyone is waiting for the mod tools and pvp map to come out. Steamstats show the game down to 7k people playing. It was near 14k several days ago I think. (but that might have been the weekend...) Also mw3 and skyrim are out and about.

Yea, Skyrim is sitting with a bunch of people all playing it. Plus I can see that demographic overlapping with dd much more than mw3..

DD is still #7 on steam top sellers list, so thats good. Also, skyrim is beating out mw3 for top place on that list.

it started dropping as the patches with the nerfing came out, I'm sure skyrim had some to do with it but it already began with the silly patches that changed the game into something other than what people bought..

it started dropping as the patches with the nerfing came out, I'm sure skyrim had some to do with it but it already began with the silly patches that changed the game into something other than what people bought..

Er, nope, sorry, still playing a tower defense action-RPG here.

Skyrim is something to be very very excited about. I know most of us around the office are ready to geek out over it. But initially there is a disparity between patches. I'm sure you'll see the list increase again real soon :)

Er, nope, sorry, still playing a tower defense action-RPG here.

As am I. Forget skyrim. I know other people like it, but I never touched elder scrolls, and even if I was into it, my computer would probably die if I tried to play it. Newer games really run slow or barely run on this thing. 2007 computer. I really need to get a new one, or find a way to get a video card for a slimline PC.