Giant Nosferatu

Has anyone seen an extremely large one? Or are them just all exactly the same size?

I would be amazed if they didnt have differing sizes TBH

I would be amazed if they didnt have differing sizes TBH

Collected over 10 now, and they have all been the same size.

Collected over 10 now, and they have all been the same size.

Great... Anyone know if the same applies for the Van Wolf, and the other spooktacular weapons?

Great... Anyone know if the same applies for the Van Wolf, and the other spooktacular weapons?

VW's come in all different sizes and an assortment of retro, 80's inspired colors!

Aye i've seen large and small VW, sicarius, Bonecutters, Mad Jacks... but all Nos' have been exactly the same size OR the difference is so small I can not tell.

I also have a little nosferatu compared to another one I have , size does vary but not so much (at least on my case) , However weapon rewards are seen to have different sizes which's scale is insanely different every time (There are some Flamewarders atl east 2 times the size of their counterparts)

Yeah, i had a flamewarder which took up my entire player, i could not see him, and i had one that looked like the arm-saw from Van Helsing. Looked awesome, and i wish all weapons had scaling like that :P