Sign in to follow this  
Peekayboo

Google Chrome Giving Malware Warnings

I been getting this warning alot today...

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
dungeondefenders.com contains content from bestburjobah.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified bestburjobah.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on bestburjobah.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

Yeah I got it, too, whilst trying to access the forums.

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.forums.trendyent.com contains content from www.forums.trendyent.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified www.forums.trendyent.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.forums.trendyent.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

We are having some issues with this site and are working on fixing it asap.

Does that mean there is a vulnerability and people should stay away from the site, or are firefox/chrome mistaken?

Norton popped up with something about "blackhole toolkit" when I tried to post. Sounds odd to me.

Ew, Norton. :P

This thread is about malware warnings, only post here is you continue to have this error.

I think you mean "only post here IF you continue to have this error." Finally.

Still getting error on Google Chrome.

Chrome happy now. This post should test if Norton is still having fits about it.

Test to see if i still double post.

Edit: yep i do. And the save button still doesn't work when editing.

Edit again: and the site crashes when i try to edit.

OOPS, no it's not, I got this when I pressed "Post Quick Reply":

www.forums.trendyent.com contains content from jokelimo.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified jokelimo.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on jokelimo.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you are still having issues, try shutting down your web browser completely (not just closing the windows), emptying your cache, clearing your history, and/or restarting your computer. The issues seemed to be resolved, but your computer still may be lagging behind.

If you are still having issues, try shutting down your web browser completely (not just closing the windows), emptying your cache, clearing your history, and/or restarting your computer. The issues seemed to be resolved, but your computer still may be lagging behind.

Sup zeerimu.

Why haven't i ever seen this guy before?!? I always like to meet new victims... I mean friends....

And what about my iphone? It is still haveing problems.

The issue should be resolved but I wont be able to take another look til I am back from PAX.

Posted via TsuPhone

The issue should be resolved but I wont be able to take another look til I am back from PAX.

Posted via TsuPhone

While you're there, could you grab me a LoL Sivir skin? :P

And OT:

the only time i still get the warning is when replying, as someone stated, so i think its the same for everyone using chrome.