PS3 Ogre Crush Insane

I'm looking for some people to help me beat this anyone interested?
or have some input on how I can beat it myself? they seem to kill my towers before they get near them.

I think this one is best soloed, as it'll add an ogre for each extra person (I think). You'll probably want a high elemental damage weapon (like the flamewarder) and a decent tower health stat. You don't have to stack upgrades, but if you don't have 70 you might want to respec for this. You might also consider adding to hero health and speed. You won't need tower damage here.

Basically build multiple spike blockades along each ogre's path, and use them to slow the ogres down to give you time to kill each one. The better your dps the easier it'll be. A genie might help too letting you keep your blood rage up to kill and get between ogres faster.

I think this one is best soloed, as it'll add an ogre for each extra person (I think). You'll probably want a high elemental damage weapon (like the flamewarder) and a decent tower health stat. You don't have to stack upgrades, but if you don't have 70 you might want to respec for this. You might also consider adding to hero health and speed. You won't need tower damage here.

Basically build multiple spike blockades along each ogre's path, and use them to slow the ogres down to give you time to kill each one. The better your dps the easier it'll be. A genie might help too letting you keep your blood rage up to kill and get between ogres faster.

I found that a tower Squire and two DPS characters work best. Each door only has 5 Ogres and coupled with high elemental damage weapons you can easily kill all of them with ease.

I solo this all the time with my Tower Squire. Get yourself a good High Five from OC on Hard. Stack it full with elemental damage and just stick 4 spike blockades from the back stairs to the little choke point in front of the crystal. I don't bother with any defences on the side 2 as I kill the first and second one fast enough but you can stick a Slice and Dice underneath the plank bridges and they will stop on it and try to kill it whilst also getting torn apart.

This is the easiest of all challanges, and its easier if you play it solo. Just use a DPS huntress. In the first round use a monk and put some slow auras to all spawns. Its really easy.

Squire is just to put barricades to slow them. Any half decent dps weapon will work. If you are slightly lower on the damage end just put a line of barricades at each choke. They will slowly work through them and you should have plenty of time to run and kill them all. Letting the towers do the killing doesn't work that well on Insane. Towers are just to slow them and do some supplemental damage.

I like to start front mid (since he'll double up on the right side choke). Then go left then right then to the back. The back ones seem to take the longest time to walk around.