Defeated List queue becomes a bottle neck

Defeated list queue on long / many enemy missions adds up fast and the way the game currently outputs the list is too slow causing a bottle neck when trying to move onto the next mission. I've had situations where I wanted to move onto the next level and have to sit there staring at the screen until the list completes or run around collecting everything to sell before moving on. Also, if I move onto the next level without the list completing, the unpicked up equipment does not auto sell causing me to lose mana.

Suggestion is to flat out remove this queue list output and only display notifications for when mana is added to the bank. Honestly, I don't care which enemies I have defeated since there are several thousands throughout the levels.

With this bottle neck removed, Players will be able to quickly move onto the next levels and auto sell the useless equipment dropped without any delays and no mana lost without having to manually pick them up and sell within the store/forge.

Console: PS3

I'm not sure about PS3, but on PC, mana is actually added to your bank, regardless of the score queue. Next time you hit "next level", look at your mana on the bottom left. When all the mana/gear on the ground disappears, you should see it go up.

I do agree that "Defeateds" aren't necessary. However, just showing mana isn't enough. Bonuses and ogre/boss kills should still be shown.

I remember that on later waves in Survival, I would set a wave to start, go to bed, wake up a few hours later with the wave complete and the ticker would still be going at it, showing one monster at a time. There certainly needs to be a greater speed at which these things are listed.

Or, when the next wave starts, stop telling me about all the points from the last wave and skip immediately to a clean slate, with the only message from last wave coming up being how much mana was just added to my bank.

I hate the defeated list its so annoying, they should get rid of it and just show bonuses, boss kills, mana gains etc. we dont need to see every single one of the 10000 trash mobs on a survival wave.

I'm suprised at the end of a round it doesn't just lump each race killed together.
Instead of seeing ' Defeated :goblin: +8 ' constantly scroll by, just give us ' 25x :goblin: Defeated +200'

this is a good idea. i dont see why it doesnt do that. or remove the defeated list all together. it's not very useful anyway.