Van Wolf - 66% overall nerf but stays electric?

Ok so you have nerfed the bow 66% since it first come out and now the Sic bow 30%....

Why are these weps forced to be elemental dmg if you are going to nerf them so bad? Atleast take off the Elemental dmg so its 65% nerf but with white dmg not blue or green................

Agree, now we're going to have to spend 80 mana on Lightning Immune Orcs to kill them, 80 mana. I could spend 80 mana to build a Harpoon and a Fireball tower that can get hundreds of kills. >_

This is Trendy's way of saying that Huntresses should only use Crystal Trackers or Blasticus'

Without electrical, it will be OP and will have to be nerfed again. They nerfed it because I could easily do 360k DPS and now I do 120k DPS and 13k piercing shots. I don't have any problem of killing an electrical immune creep.

Without electrical, it will be OP and will have to be nerfed again. They nerfed it because I could easily do 360k DPS and now I do 120k DPS and 13k piercing shots. I don't have any problem of killing an electrical immune creep.

I'd like to see a screenshot of that. I don't believe it.

Without electrical, it will be OP and will have to be nerfed again. They nerfed it because I could easily do 300k DPS and now I do 120k DPS and 13k piercing shots. I don't have any problem of killing an electrical immune creep.

Not everyone has 200 Hero Damage.

Before the first nerf I did a bit over 100k dps with my VW. 120ish Hero Attack.

Now I seem to do 32K. Yay. 5800 piercing shot. Huzzah.

They did a ninja on that too, they waited last second to throw it in.

I went from 120k DPS with myself and pet to 80k. Wep went from 2.6k a hit to 1.7k...Wep alone now is 50k dps...

I guess its going to be about playing a mage now...

I dunno how these trendy dudes think. You make a bow then nerf it over 65% within 2 weeks. Give it an elemental base then say it was "op". My monk's wep has nearly x4 the dmg and with the ninja aoe i can hit mobs for crazy dmg.

You guys are honestly crying about VW nerfs? I leveled a huntress like yesterday and I've never worried about using anything but VW. Piercing shot needs to lose 25% of its damage for each target it goes through with this bow.

Now I seem to do 32K. Yay.

I have 140-ish attack damage with a 983 damage VW and do 72k dps without my animus. After this nerf I now do 44k dps. I don't see a problem here.

You're a whiney liar.

Post a screenshot of this bullmoo...Dont act all big on the internet you silly kid.

Now I seem to do 32K. Yay. 5800 piercing shot. Huzzah.

...Does electric damage scale with Hero attack on the VW since it doesn't have an actual "element" listed for it, or does the rule of "no scaling" still apply?

...Does electric damage scale with Hero attack on the VW since it doesn't have an actual "element" listed for it, or does the rule of "no scaling" still apply?

If it adds damage to piercing shot it must as well scale.

Post a screenshot of this bullmoo...Dont act all big on the internet you silly kid.

Why do I need to screenshot how much damage I do? I am not crying about nerfing like you do, because I don't give a crap. You are the kid, get over yourself. How is this acting big on internet for saying how much damage I do anyways?

Why do I need to screenshot how much damage I do? I am not crying about nerfing like you do, because I don't give a crap. You are the kid, get over yourself.

I dislike 12 year old kiddies...Seriously you fail...You dont care becuase you suck at such a simple game. My guess is you dont even have the bow, infact you prob aint even lvl 70 yet. Just a try hard forum troll.

I dislike 12 year old kiddies...Seriously you fail...You dont care becuase you suck at such a simple game. My guess is you dont even have the bow, infact you prob aint even lvl 70 yet. Just a try hard forum troll.

Oh no, you caught me. I don't even play this game, I am just a troll.

I'm fine with the nerf, mostly i wish it would had nerfed the OP piercing walls/monsters it had instead of the damage, but i find it amusing that the huntress does less DPS then hero squires/monks when its the "dps class" now.

EDIT: also was it entirely necessary to nerf the sicarus? o.o that thing wasn't even being used cause of how bad it is lol.

You know what? My huntress was my first character to 70 and is still probably my favorite. I use a VW, but I really could care less about this nerf. Why? Because there was really no reason to use anything else. Blast? Maybe. Sicarius? I doubt it. There also wasn't any reason to have anything other than huntresses DPS'ing waves if you were going for efficiency. Not everybody likes the one strategy playstyle. It's dumbed down and boring. This doesn't fix balance entirely, but it moves the marker a bit more towards uniformity and variety. Huntresses are still going to be the preferred class for clearing waves and killing ogres/bosses just because of their mechanics and range/speed. A bit of a DPS nerf doesn't mean that ranged monks are suddenly going to take over everything. It just means that maybe someone can try that without everybody *****ing at him/her to play a huntress. I'm all for it.

Sicarius nerf on the other hand? I have no idea where that came from. I can't remember the last time I saw someone wielding that thing.

God forbid you can't one shot kill everything with a VW anymore. Was a joke before, will be a joke now.

pure elemental damage