Sign in to follow this  
Tantrikninja

Helps !!!! - With the Forge !!!

Love the Game BUT:

How I Work My Forge !?!
Need guidance. Urgently.

Alright so I go around killing and looting the baddies. . .yes. . .no problem there. in fact - is quite fun. Then I collect the stuff.. whats good I equip on the spot. Whats not I put in the box. Right.

Then What Is Mana Bank - I hate Banks. Sfar as im concerned - the only good bank is a robbded bank. So.

Seriously tho - I guess what Im really trying to ask is - What sort of Strategic Thinking Should I be Using When Working The Forge.

Thanks for your help in adv.

Banked items can be sold or turned in for mana to be used in the future. Banked mana can be used to buy or sell items with other players via your tavern/forge. The more mana you have banked, the better items you will be able to buy (in theory). The idea of spending mana will most likely be more prolific in console and PC versions of the games due to the larger scale of player interaction amongst them.

Alright - So I thinkk I get it. Sort of.

How about if I used my Banked Mana to Lvl up My Sword - Something of Olympus. Sounded important. No harm no foul right !?! Agreed that it would have something to do with item rarity. . . and thats an issue someone posted about earlier as well.

Strategy-wise at the end of a solo raid - do you have to go and finish up with your forge on level, or will all your stuff get transferred to the forge in your tavern? Are the kind of niggling details that are hindering my progress I believe. Need heaps more clarity - Basically what it sounds like is that the Forge is just some sort of big glorified cash machine. Is that correct? i.e. has nothing to do with your killing off baddies. . . .but how much should you regret not having looted it before progressing to the next level ???

And what about this scenario: So there I was - Lvl 2 and I had my traps placed everywhere right - and baddies were killing themselves off left right and center. So when it looked to me like I had only two left to kill and I thought was on the last wave, I did a quick run about liquidating my other traps. Naturally I was wrong and there was a whole final wave of 100 odd to go. DAMAGE CONTROL - FAIL !!!

Point is - by liquidating traps - repair frantically as opposed to lose them to damage - then liquidate prior to dispatching the last of the last wave - My Forge Wins !?! More Mana for Me !?! Something like this !?!

Oh and a big fat WASSSAAAA to a couple of fellow animals from over at Pocket Legends that I seen posted here too as well. . . . .Wassssaaaa. . .