Sign in to follow this  
Kefka

will trendy really give us an actual update this week?

If you look at Trendys history, i'd say they will make the announcement that they still have no news sometime next week. Sad but true.

However, I'm hoping that they will actually get us some good news (hopefully that they dumped M$ cause they are total shit for treating small game devs this way).

Right, there is way too much traffic going on in this forum. you might miss something. sorry

We must preserve the silence. Once enough tumble-weeds gather in the forums, we can climb them and from that tall tall tower, we shall sight the release date.

Right, there is way too much traffic going on in this forum. you might miss something. sorry

Its not a traffic issue, its a 10 new threads like this get made and its quite annoying. Voice your opinion in the official sticky thread rather then making a useless new one...

We must preserve the silence. Once enough tumble-weeds gather in the forums, we can climb them and from that tall tall tower, we shall sight the release date.

lol. How foolish of me! Quick, no more posts allowed, we must climb this tower...

Its not a traffic issue, its a 10 new threads like this get made and its quite annoying. Voice your opinion in the official sticky thread rather then making a useless new one...

I was unaware there was anything else new to talk about... maybe the new ps3 trailer?

Wow another thread about blaming MS.....
This is news to me, you mean a PC player created a thread to blame all world ills on MS.
Im shocked...
Your the first in history to do this.......
:ogre:

This is news to me, you mean a PC player created a thread to blame all world ills on MS.
I’m shocked...

We aren't blaming m$ we are giving credit where credit is due. And it is very much m$ fault that it is delayed. They are the reason it is not out on pc/ps3 because they are nazis about certification. The only way you couldn't see it is if you are blind and/or in denial.

Im shocked...

Of the three main platforms, MS are apparently the worst for support of indie devs. It might not be the world's ills, but for this? Yeah, they're to blame.

Of the three main platforms, MS are apparently the worst for support of indie devs. It might not be the world's ills, but for this? Yeah, they're to blame.

MS is the cause of this whole thing, but they arent EVIL (looks at an apple just so coincidently on the ground)