Is the shop broken?

Is the shop utterly broken? I've beat holloween on insane, most of the game on insane, and i have a lvl 70 character with high gear on.(idk what would be considered "best" outside of modded).

So i go to the shop after every mission or so. I see items for 1k, 2k, or even as low as 100.

This is after i get thru running hard/insane challenges. What is the DEAL?

Hm, perhaps email them...?

Are you exiting by clicking 'return to tavern' or via the crystal? That sounds a bit weird.

Either way will return you to the tavern with new items. Both give me piss poor items though.

Challenges give you medium (or maybe even easy) items in the shop no matter what difficulty you run them on. You have to do normal levels to get better items in your shop.

This is after i get thru running hard/insane challenges. What is the DEAL?

Challenge mode loot is pretty much all worthless torn garbage, and the shop reflects that. If you want loot, clear a map in campaign (normal) mode. (Conversely, if you want cheap crap in the shop - say, if you need a hawk pet for the achievement and would rather pay 1000 times less mana for it, use Assault to reset the shop.)

Challenge mode loot is pretty much all worthless torn garbage, and the shop reflects that. If you want loot, clear a map in campaign (normal) mode. (Conversely, if you want cheap crap in the shop - say, if you need a hawk pet for the achievement and would rather pay 1000 times less mana for it, use Assault to reset the shop.)

Assualt is too much of a pain to do imo just to reset shop.

I think he means if you don't mind getting complete junk when resetting the shop (such as cheap pets for the achievement) that running Assault on Easy, which is very easy, is a good way to do so.

What the shop should be doing is giving me higher range items per reset.

I mean whats the point of only having higher range items if you have to beat summit on insane? Its stupid, i mean sure, don't give me higher items for spamming one mode on easy, but at least have the decency to not give me trash every single level unless i beat the hardest of lvls.

I thought they made the shop to scope your achievements and such, not to just say "oh if you beat the hardest level you MIGHT get something good."

I think he means if you don't mind getting complete junk when resetting the shop (such as cheap pets for the achievement) that running Assault on Easy, which is very easy, is a good way to do so.

For my pet acheivement i just did the first level on easy, got a hawk for like 700 mana from the store with 4 upgrades.

Challenges don't give very good gear in the shops for some reason mabye due to low scores you get on them?