282k dps revealed!

Yeah... No proof... I'm calling you a cheater still.

my steam name is d4rkhan add me on steam I will show u

I honestly don't see why so many people said you were a cheater last time you made this thread.

282k dps doesn't seem impossible with a good animus, amazing armor stats, and a monk boost. The animus can probably hit over 100k dps by itself.

The ranked 'TrendyNet' logo up the top would suggest that this is legit. Unless it's photoshopped, but I doubt it would be, because it's not that unbelievable.

PS You'd probably have even higher DPS with a maxed out elemental High Five.

I honestly don't see why so many people said you were a cheater last time you made this thread.

282k dps doesn't seem impossible with a good animus, amazing armor stats, and a monk boost. The animus can probably hit over 100k dps by itself.

The ranked 'TrendyNet' logo up the top would suggest that this is legit. Unless it's photoshopped, but I doubt it would be, because it's not that unbelievable.
Just a note, ranked means nothing other than it's illegal to cheat on. It's just as easy to mod items on ranked.

Probably because you're cheating?

U mad bro? cause I beat u in dps? and proved that your flawless char is flawed? U sound super mad bro... calm down

U mad bro? cause I beat u in dps? and proved that your flawless char is flawed? U sound super mad bro... calm down
Lol. Funny kid.

Just a note, ranked means nothing other than it's illegal to cheat on. It's just as easy to mod items on ranked.

Ok, fair enough.

However, I still strongly believe this is possible to do legitimately.

Ok, fair enough.

I'm sure it is, but he refuses to post pictures proving it, and his last thread got closed. Soo....

Ok, fair enough.

I told u I am online now steam name is d4rkhan add me I will show u

Well - it's his responsibility to post a picture of his weapon and gear. :)

I want to see this too...

Edit: I'd love to come to your tavern and see, but I'm at work now so I can't. Sorry :p

Stop other people acusing of cheating, just because you are to dumb to figure and everything seems like a 'miracle' to you. Seriously. You even see the ****ing monk hero boost effect on him graphically. *facepalm*

Stop other people acusing of cheating, just because you are to dumb to figure and everything seems like a 'miracle' to you. Seriously. You even see the ****ing monk hero boost effect on him graphically. *facepalm*

I loled at /facepalm

I loled at /facepalm

yeah, had enough of these today. The first one was when someone inspected me and called my chicken a hacked item. lulz. '>2000 DMG, IMPOSSIBUUUUUUL!!!"

yeah, had enough of these today. The first one was when someone inspected me and called my chicken a hacked item. lulz. '>2000 DMG, IMPOSSIBUUUUUUL!!!"

there are lots of kids who doesnt gets the mechanic ofthe game I have + 200 on blood lust perfect animus and my friend who was at the background had +220 hero aura on him

Well, if we know it's possible, why bother asking this guy for proof? 282k isn't that outrageous.

because there are ``kids`` in this game who thinks their char is the best and when someone out thinks em they just Rage quit (AKA Patchumz)

because there are ``kids`` in this game who thinks their char is the best and when someone out thinks em they just Rage quit (AKA Patchumz)
Lol, grow up. My characters are very far from the best, they are actually quite subpar.

I'm not wondering if he cheated or not. I'm wondering what the point of this thread is. Do we really need a thread about one person's DPS?

Ah well, don't worry about the ``kids`` who don't have brilliant characters. You can be happy knowing that your character is indeed 'brilliant' and you are therefore an adult, not a kid.

PS Patchumz is still here, he never Ragequit :)

Why do people make such a HUGE deal about DPS when the game doesnt have ANY mob that doesnt die under 20 seconds, including bosses. When will all that enourmous DPS matter?

KPS is the better stat, imo.