Summoner Suggestions.

For the summoner on the PTR a responsive drag and box RTS style click for overlord mode would be much appreciated. Also I really miss the commands you could give minions from DD1(specifically the defend yourself and teammates so minions follow them).  The overlord mode camera should also be zoomed out and drop the ceilings of the maps, right now it feels too congested. The summoner model however, is Fantastic! Looks great so far. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I returned to check the new summoner out. Didn't really feel great, unfortunately. The ogre wall is too expensive, and I don't see the point. The archer priority list also feels strange. An ogre can stand there and hit 4 archers, and yet only 1 or 2 are shooting at him. I also miss the way I could click the map to quickly teleport my view to that location. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, krsans78 said:

I returned to check the new summoner out. Didn't really feel great, unfortunately. The ogre wall is too expensive, and I don't see the point. The archer priority list also feels strange. An ogre can stand there and hit 4 archers, and yet only 1 or 2 are shooting at him. I also miss the way I could click the map to quickly teleport my view to that location. 

Spiders are absolutely insane. Slow and and apply double damage to the target is S tier. Finding ways to work these into just about every one of my builds. Orges are a bit niche, but archers I find to be helpful if I only have a few DUs left. Haven't found use for sirens or mages yet but haven't really tried.

Edited by xzxinflamesxzx