Playstation - Browsing Sessions Ending With Infinite Loading

Hi guys,

For some reason, I haven't been able to join anyone's public sessions through the browser. Normally, i would browse for a game then join. But now when i join a public game, im stuck in a infinite loading screen. I thought the hotfix would resolve the issue but it hasn't. I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this since the latest update. 

So after further testing with a few others, it turns out that you only get infinite loading screen when joining on public games higher than wave 25. 

Edited by hjean55
Found a bug
  • Like 1

This has been going on since the update that changed the wardens mushroom to airborne. It has escalated on Tuesday. I can not join anybody except 2-3 people and nobody can join me. I can’t even join either way on my 2nd ps4

3 hours ago, Mfhouser1 said:

This has been going on since the update that changed the wardens mushroom to airborne. It has escalated on Tuesday. I can not join anybody except 2-3 people and nobody can join me. I can’t even join either way on my 2nd ps4

BTW, nobody can't join my lobby, do you know when they will fixing it?

From this discussion in the Discord

Are you friends with the host? We think that's just how PlayStation handles game invites with not allowing you to join a friend of a friend, We didn't specifically include any restrictions

3 hours ago, Batophobia said:

From this discussion in the Discord

Being friends with the host doesn’t matter.

An example is I can’t join my dad, but he can join me just fine. Other people can join him if he plays public though, and I can join other people just fine.

Edit* it seems to be something related to passing from your tavern to somewhere else possibly, I get stuck in a loading screen but never physically leave my tavern. It’s seemingly like the request is cancelled or never began but the loading screen activates anyways.

I have a slight hypothesis that it’s something to do with attempting to join someone at a map you haven’t unlocked yet, and possibly that blocker is saved for every session, but obviously that’s a straight shot in the dark.

Edited by starfox64_0

So after further testing with a few others, it turns out that you only get infinite loading screen when joining on public games higher than wave 25

I have did some testing to this information seem to be right on the $$ I can join game at wave 1-25. But pass that nope I get the infinite loading screen 

Edited by DRAGONVSKIRA
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been able to join people well past 25. Starfox cannot join me even on maps that he has beat.