So um just curious do they ever get back to you on hacker appeal forms, dont get me wrong i was in the wrong for trying to quick level cheating by modding a few stat's  wont lie wanted to catch up to a friend due to deleting a high level hero but i just wanted to know how long do I have to wait for a answer, ps I had no intention of keeping that character it was used for a quick level an not cool but now i just want to know what going to happen an if i will be in the naughty corner for life 

Our appeal team will reach out to you in the case of an unban. We do have a zero tolerance policy for situations where we have verified hacking/cheating was involved. If you have not been contacted after a few days, it is pretty safe to assume that you will not be unbanned.

• Thanks 1

That fair an no grudge i shouldnt have been lazy tbh an cheat thanks i pretty much wont lie on the topic on what i did but other then that nice work my dude :D game real awesome tbh a shame i was a dick to cheat briefly mb 

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck, hopefully you won't get flagged for not hacking like I and several others have. I logged in one day and I lost a few of my characters and couldn't see any public servers. I brought it up to the admins/devs and they just told me I was a hacker and ignored me. Haven't come back to the game since. Just checking this site and the stats to see if the game is failing. To my delight, it is. 

Well deserved. Perhaps no company should treat their players who spent 700 hours grinding legit like they are a hacker...... Good riddance.