Any chance of a ps5 update?

I’m sure people ask all the time so sorry in advance but I’ve been searching everywhere for even the slightest update on if dda will still even make it to ps5 and have found nothing.

is there any sort of info at all on this, estimated release date? Is this still even coming out on ps? One of my favorite games to play with friends and we’re all dying for the PlayStation release 

Edited by Servindix
  • Like 1

Yep, CG is still working on the PS4 & PS5 port for DDA - No hard ETA yet but their goal was to hopefully bring it by the end of this year but most likely it would be next year as it seems that getting past Sony's certificate pass isn't an easy task.

Usually there will be questions asked about the ports in Chromatic's Friday Funday Streams to which CG will reply that they are still working on it. You can also check the "What's Next" section in recent blog news to see CG mentioning that they are still working on the PS ports.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome thanks for the response glad to know for sure it’s still in the works, don’t mind how long it will take just as long as it’s still coming :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Servindix