Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2021 at 8:53 PM, AchaBr said:

Floor 954 has a hugelag after start wave.

Im trying all server available and the enemies just flyies as image bellow.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjbagR2pI7ccj2-A7lHQHqnEaYbs

Some friends get in session and lag is same.

Please remove temple of onslaught.

thats not a bug, thats not lag either, its a ping lag that has gone too far and crashed your connection, this happens rarely, i have problems with it too sometimes, this is ESPECIALY an issue on floors w 1k or more enemies, so i sugest rerolling the temple map till it has around 400 to 500 enemies so that when wave 5 begins you have around 1k, the point when the lag becomes bad, but still allows you to win with a minimum internet crash chance
sure if i didnt need to reset so much id be floor 999 too, but t with the server ping issues actualy not resetting can take much longer to reach floor 999
this all ofcourse if i spend multiple hours a day on dd2 and not eso, skyrim and more -_- im an idiot.

to reduce load on the data, i recomend disabling enemy damage numbers, health numbers, dps showcase numbers, etc etc, it appears that does stabilize the mach quite a bit, my guess is that its because it has to send less data (dps, dmg numbers and enemy health value numbers)

Edited by quinn the wolf
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I and more 3 players had crashed game ... temple after 954 is terrible. Please remove this map.