[Switch] Game crashes

First time poster, big fan and love the games!

I have DDA for the switch and every once in a while (5 times total now over my 75 hours logged) in the middle of the game an error message will pop up that says something like "An error has occurred, software closed" and the game crashes.  Any progress made to that point does save luckily (other than not completing whatever wave it was).

The last 3 in memory were twice on promenade and this past one which prompted me to post this was on the keep.  Those three were all massacre/hardcore/rifted in the 23-25 wave count.  It has happened playing solo and also with other people in my lobby. 

Any ideas on what's causing this, or any similar things reported?   It's not a deal breaker for me it's just kind of annoying since like I said it is seemingly random.

Hopefully this can get fixed in a future patch!

I've had crashes on the PC version a few times, and I know others have as well.  Whether they are all related or not is unknown, but in my case, the frequency on PC is about the same as you've mentioned.  Various updates have made it better, so it could be that the Switch version just needs to catch up.

The worst thing I've noticed about these crashes is that, while they always seem to occur in the last few waves of Massacre/Survival/Rifted/Hardcore, the crash doesn't appear to have anything to do with enemy activity. I've had a good half dozen crashes at that point, but half of them have been during build phases when I'm upgrading or repairing defenses.

• Like 1