I have hacker flag, but now I have a another problem. My friend cannot join my game (he does not have hacker flag), and I cannot join him.  When the game asks him are you agree to accept the hacker flag, he clicks agree, but nothing happens.   

When you have been flagged as a hacker, the anti-cheat system will not allow to you hang around players with clean accounts. The regular mass population will be rendered invisible to the hacked profiles. 

I absolutely would not recommend your friend to agree on accepting the hacker flag prompt (if they still want to play public games) because when they do that, their account will end up being flagged too. However, since he has already agreed to accept the flag and nothing happens, I'm not too sure on what's going to happen but chances of his account getting flagged are very high. 

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

We don't care about flagged as a hacker.  

We didn't cheating.

We have another problem, we cannot play together. He agrees to accept the status, but we simply cannot join each other.

Edited by Kantarian

I see. I'm not sure if this would work but you can check if you have the "auto-reject hackers" enabled. Then you and your friend can try unchecking that box in options.  Again, I'm not sure if that works and if it doesn't, I apologize as I don't have any more answers to give.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

can someone help me?
The support service is terrible.
The connection between a player with a hacker flagt and another player. Even if he agrees to accept hacker flag.
You have a bug on a bug and you are not doing anything.