Wtb blasticus (360)

Looking for a blasticus able to do 30k dps, 10 shots per second. Willing to pay 1.5m?
GT:iZOMBiEZ x

1. I guess you wont get one for 1.5m

2. I would go for 9 sps, I tested a lot with the Blasticus, and 10 sps dont seems to be an advantage vs 9 sps. I would prefer 9sps and a high base damage like > 1200 (with 27 upgrades of course)

3. Are you talking bout 30k DPS with piercing shot combined with the normal shots or only the normal shots?

2. I would go for 9 sps, I tested a lot with the Blasticus, and 10 sps dont seems to be an advantage vs 9 sps. I would prefer 9sps and a high base damage like > 1200 (with 27 upgrades of course)

I have a 1320/9 blasticus that does less dps than my 1240/10.

30k damage isn't a whole lot for a blasticus, what is your hero damage op?

Im using a 1320/9/67/3/27 Blasticus. Normal shots combined with piercing = 75k DPS

1 shot is about 3.900 and piecing 25k.

I used a 1220/10/forgot the other stats/ before and I did less damage.

Sorry, I'm kinda new to all of this...:') But i have 14m so just trying to get a better blasticus than I have atm. My one is terrible-.-.

Sorry, I'm kinda new to all of this...:') But i have 14m so just trying to get a better blasticus than I have atm. My one is terrible-.-.
[QUOTE]3. Are you talking bout 30k DPS with piercing shot combined with the normal shots or only the normal shots?[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about just normal shots.