Posted (edited)

Today's patch was supposed fix a problem with controller players (Xbox one) not being able to return to the tavern after a match, (a problem I never had btw) but it seems to have caused the problem (for me anyway) the problem it was meant to fix.. After the match is over I hit mission summery where I have the choice of returning to the tavern or replaying, but all I can do is watch the countdown clock tick down and pressing the buttons does nothing. I wait until a new mission begins and the return to tavern. 

Edited by DNALAND62
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Prophet0690 said:

Same here, Xbox. Pretty annoying having to wait around after each run.

If you don't hit the mission summery button and just hit the start button you can go to tavern from there. Even replaying the mission that way might be faster than waiting for the timer to end.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prophet0690 said:

If you don't hit the mission summery button and just hit the start button you can go to tavern from there. Even replaying the mission that way might be faster than waiting for the timer to end.

I am having the same issue and am also doing that as a work around. Careful though, if you go directly to the tavern your auto loot will not work. Make sure you pick up all the loot you want. 

14 hours ago, DNALAND62 said:

Today's patch was supposed fix a problem with controller players (xbox one) not being able to return to the tavern after a match, (a problem I never had btw) but it seems to have caused the problem, for me anyway, the problem it was meant to fix.. After the match is over I hit mission summery where I have the choice of returning to the tavern or replaying, but all I can do is watch the countdown clock tick down and pressing the buttons does nothing. I wait until a new mission begins and the return to tavern. 

Appreciate the report, We are working on getting a fix out for that issue!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xzxinflamesxzx said:
  12 hours ago, Prophet0690 said:

I am having the same issue and am also doing that as a work around. Careful though, if you go directly to the tavern your auto loot will not work. Make sure you pick up all the loot you want. 

Thanks I’ll do that until it’s fixed!

On 8/27/2021 at 9:56 AM, [CG] Philip said:

Appreciate the report, We are working on getting a fix out for that issue!

Thank you!!