Me bought the game a few days ago, played for about an hour , me get dc'd > labeled as a hacker, so knowing that I didn't cheat. Perhaps this arose due to the fact that I was running the Wemod program, but was used for another game. I apologize. Please fix this, I was actually enjoying the game this is bogus.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hrBlqQ_JJjHdxLj6BwqZvNbzGXro-wwU/view?usp=sharing

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kantarian said:

They don't answer (

If you weren't actually cheating, you should be able to play normally now. We reset all of the hacker flags on August 18th and only those players who had hacked stats would be automatically flagged again.

• Confused 1

But I din't play last 2 week, mb I must delete my hero? 
 Yesterday I check and I steel have HACKER STATUS. Can you check information about my account? 

On 8/16/2021 at 4:11 AM, Kantarian said:

Perhaps this arose due to the fact that I was running the Wemod program

You were flagged for having hacked hero stats. Wemod is a cheat program that using the functionality regardless of intention will get you flagged, DDA does not look at anything outside of the game happening on your computer, which means in this case you had activated one of the cheats and got flagged otherwise you wouldn't have been flagged.

2 hours ago, Kantarian said:

Yesterday I check and I steel have HACKER STATUS. Can you check information about my account? 

The recent hacker flag wipe was only for those with clean profiles or had been falsely flagged. In this case you still have hacked heroes and were reflagged as such. 

• Sad 1

If I delete all my heroes, will you clean my status?  I just want to play with my friend with out hacker flag. 

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, [CG] Philip said:

You were flagged for having hacked hero stats. Wemod is a cheat program that using the functionality regardless of intention will get you flagged, DDA does not look at anything outside of the game happening on your computer, which means in this case you had activated one of the cheats and got flagged otherwise you wouldn't have been flagged.

The recent hacker flag wipe was only for those with clean profiles or had been falsely flagged. In this case you still have hacked heroes and were reflagged as such. 

If I delete all my heroes, will you clean my status?  I just want to play with my friend with out hacker flag. 

I don't think it works so. 

You have to buy the game in a different steam account en Just don't cheat 

The game is not so hard you want or need to cheat

Edited by kingdiamond1986

On 9/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, kingdiamond1986 said:

I don't think it works so. 

You have to buy the game in a different steam account en Just don't cheat 

The game is not so hard you want or need to cheat

I didn't cheat in this game. That's why I'm here. My hero has no experience or gold changes. I didn’t use it while passing the levels.

On 9/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, Kantarian said:

I didn't cheat in this game. That's why I'm here. My hero has no experience or gold changes. I didn’t use it while passing the levels.

They literally explained that your flag is due to having hacked heroes. It sounds like you're mistaken and you did, in fact, use it to cheat. If you insist on using a cheat program, you shouldn't even have it loaded onto the same system you're using to play online, anyway. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, you are not removing the my hacker flag, but now I have a another problem. My friend cannot join my game (he does not have hacker flag), and I cannot join him.  When the game asks him are you agree to accept the hacker flag, he clicks agree, but nothing happens.