Why is it so hard to find information?

Can we please get more information on stats and damage in game? For instance on the rogue, there is no damage information at all in the spellbook. Every other hero has damage numbers for their defenses in the spellbook. There's no damage information on hero abilities either. It would be nice if it showed damage numbers for abilities like it does for defenses. I have no clue how to upgrade the rogue's devices. Is it power or ability? I shouldn't have to depend on websites for basic info that should be shown in game.

I'm not the most inclined to knowing things at DDA, but I am trying to be more involved and learn more.

I believe stats currently are:
Vitality - Affects Hero HP
Attack  - Affects Hero Damage (For Left/Right click attacks)
Ability - Affects Hero Damage (For any skills, this applying to pretty much the whole rogue kit)

Edit: Attack and Ability seem to affectively change damage for abilities the same?
This was done on a small scale testing, I dumped all my points into ability, used Carnage on a dummy, hit him for around 8 million per tick.
I then dumped it all into attack, and hit him for the exact same. All this being said, seems like rogue best current stat allocation is dumb it all into attack because ability doesn't affect raw damage swings.

Fortify - Tower HP
Power -  Tower Damage
Range - Tower Range
Def. Rate - Tower Attack Speed

That all being said, I hear what you're saying, it is kind of weird not having this all built in game, but it's something they could definitely add in at some point. 

For Instance:
image.png.28dbf5acb543151ff7b2d5073eaffb50.png

When you hover over attack, it shows you the areas of your character that will be enhanced. They could easily do the same by adding more sections with the hero abilities and as you add to the ability stat, it shows the increase. That being said, they don't do that with defense stats either currently... you just dump a ton into whatever stat you pick and see how the tower changed.

In conclusion, good suggestion. Hopefully they consider making stat changes more easily followed.

Edited by Renekou
added more insight

This is all cool and good, but what the &*^$ do the Rogue's "devices" scale off of?

27 minutes ago, Fictorious said:

This is all cool and good, but what the &*^$ do the Rogue's "devices" scale off of?

Everything except Range, I think. Saw the info in a JuiceBags video.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UnarmedReaper07 said:

Everything except Range, I think. Saw the info in a JuiceBags video.

Thank you very much