Yo!  In light of the recent updates coming, I decided to push resets!  I’m ancient power 44 going to 45.  I just beat floor 80 and now the minimum level is 120!  Can I get a confirmation if this is a mistake or something cause if it isn’t,  I’m out!

At AP 33 it changes to floor 90 up to floor 120 because completing a C8 Expedition puts you at floor 99 as your next floor to complete. You have shorter resets now because of that.

Sooo after further playing I did expedition 8 and my min onslaught level did jump to 99!  Because I’m trying to reset as fast as possible and efficiently as possible I only needed to upgrade weapons manufacture and flames to c8!  

Now I need to hit c8 expeditions then do 99 to 120 which is significantly harder to do and takes longer as well!  I’m not a fan of this because for as long as I can remember I’ve been just pushing resets till I get to 70 so I can have all the bonuses!  I want to actually level up my gear and play game again.  Of coarse I know I could just stop doing resets and just level but that’s crazy and wasteful on rss.  

As it stands everyone who could power through resets years ago just got grandfathered in on easy resets and anyone new is basically screwed when deciding to start doing resets.  I think this should be considered if your trying to maintain new players and old ones alike!  It could take literally years to do 70 resets now!  Or am I missing something here?

• Like 1

The problem is the constant lag over time, my defenses lock completely with lag and while the 113 I don't even need to level up the defenses I can't at all pass the 114 simply because the defenses don't attack, it's a recurrent problem on this map but it doesn't seem like have solution.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 4:58 AM, tapado said:

The problem is the constant lag over time, my defenses lock completely with lag and while the 113 I don't even need to level up the defenses I can't at all pass the 114 simply because the defenses don't attack, it's a recurrent problem on this map but it doesn't seem like have solution.

yeah thats a problem i hope they remove the map from Onslaught because its so bad!