Elemental Relics! Good idea or a waste of time for Chromatic?

Big D, what on EARTH are you talking about?! What is an elemental relic?!

I'm glad you asked!!

Instead of elemental mods, assign the relics we pick up with elemental attributes...and add wind as an element.

Further, instead of a flame aura, we just have an Aura. Instead of Poison Dart Tower, we just have a Dart Tower. Instead of an Earthshatter Tower, we just have a Shatter Tower, etc. This way we can use our defenses however we want! We can even have Physical relics drop for physical dmg.

Similarly, we can have elemental weapons. Each weapon that drops will have a chance to drop as any of the elements (including wind and physical).

By making the relics and weapons element based, we will have more options for the 3 mods slots and will give us the ability for lots of crazy cool & crazy fun antics!

Chromatic: But, that's too hard & would take too long!

Me: So, you're telling me there's a chance?! YEAH!!! lol

If it's possible, then please do it :-) Never mind about how long it would take. This would be a game changer!!!

• Like 2

I would completely love this! It's what I've always wanted and hope for from the game! Was literally just thinking about this the other day too! I still dream that maybe one day the Countess will be added and also the Ranger too ofc to be fair. But especially the Countess and her amazing splash art they did for her too!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ExileVilify said:

I still dream that maybe one day the Countess will be added and also the Ranger too ofc to be fair. But especially the Countess and her amazing splash art they did for her too!

They did do the gender swaps of the other 2 OG heroes. So, why not? I'd love to see the countess in DD2, too!

• Like 1