My steam friend tried to join my game today and it said he was a hacker and after that I got tagged as a hacker too. When the ''A hacker has joined your session!'' message popped up I pressed esc because I thought that he couldn't join my game. After that I left the game straight away. He wasn't tagged as a hacker yesterday. I told him about it and he was surprised. I told him about me getting tagged as a hacker after he tried to join my game and he told me that he played with some random guy that had 20k points for skilling on 2 characters. I have never hacked in any game and I think it's unfair for me and other people to get tagged as a hacker even though they don't. It's really frustrating because now I can't play with anyone. I can only play alone because of it. Shouldn't the real hackers get punished for hacking and not the ones that don't hack?

• Sad 1

You can message [CG] Phillip on Discord if you believe you were wrongfully flagged.

4 hours ago, Batophobia said:

You can message [CG] Phillip on Discord if you believe you were wrongfully flagged.

I already did but he hasn't answered to my message.

Not sure how long ago you messaged him, but he's been on vacation.  I don't know when he left or will get back, but I think he's going to be on the stream Friday so he should be back by then.

8 hours ago, Batophobia said:

Not sure how long ago you messaged him, but he's been on vacation.  I don't know when he left or will get back, but I think he's going to be on the stream Friday so he should be back by then.

He finally answered. ^_^

• Like 1